Chapter 79 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

Start from the beginning

" I'm going to send one the letters to the dressmaker and then I will write a letter for mother, Mr. Bosworth and the others in my Mother's villa. " I said with a  smile.

" It'll take longer than what you expect. " Keil says

" Doesn't matter, really. " I said

" I don't have something cool or fun to do anything in my free time anyway..." I said

" Since I'll be thinking about my next move later." I mumbles in a soft low tone voice.

" What? " Keil says

" Oh, nothing... *smile* I just have a habit of talking to myself hehehe." I said with a smile on my face.

»» - - ✄ - - - -  »»

After I sent the letter an hour ago, Keil, the mighty dragon, disappeared again.

" What should I do now...?" I says as I was watching outside of the window.

( If there was a network and a phone in here...)

( I'd be already facing in front of my phone...)

( But...)

" *sigh* At least I'm alive and breathing." I said as I then just stares at the ceiling.

After five minutes of being quiet, finally feeling bored, I get up on the chair and I looked at the two maids as they stared back at me.

" .... " Servant 1 and 2

" (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) "

" Is there anything you would want us to do, your highness? " Servant 1

" (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) "

I didn't replied, instead, I just stand right in front of them with a  smile on my face.

" Your highness? " Servant 2

" Did you know that Cinderella's d*ad now? " I said out of the blue and then they just looked at each others.

" What? Pardon, your highness? " They says in chorus.

" What is this b*tch saying? " I heard the second second maid says

" B*tch (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) " I said with a smile as the two of them looked at me with a surprise look on their face.

" B*tch (◕ᴗ◕✿) you the b*tch." I said as the two of them just look at me with their eyes like an owl.

" Y-Your highness. " The first servant says

" The prince of this empire is a... Jerk. (◍•ᴗ•◍) " I said as they even look more shocked.

" I think I found him trashy, jerk and a b*tch, heh. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) " I said

" Y-Your highness, you can't cursed at the royal family of this empire like that, y-you're also a princess, so you shouldn't be saying those bad things. " The first maid says as I smiled even more.

( I like this situation.)

( I love being a kid.)

( It's so nice to make fun of this people around me, thinking I'm still six.)

" I'm gonna tell papa you two taught me how to say the 'B' word. " I said with a smile and then runaway.

" Y-Your highness!!! W-Wait! " The two maids says as I just smiled.

( I'm not really gonna say it though, I'm just making fun out of them cause I'm bored in here.)

( I can't even see Mr. Bosworth and my mother Cynthia around...)

" Oh, Annie, we're going to get in trouble! Why did you even say that in front of the Princess!? " The first maid says as I watched the two of them.

" I-I... I didn't mean to... " The second maid says

" You can't be saying any and things in front of the Princess again! You can't! Never! Kids are very intelligent of catching up the words we say, remember that. " The first maid says

( Heh. ◉‿◉ )

" I'm a bad b*tch! " I yelled as I placed both of my hand on my hip as the two maids looks to my direction with their eyes wide like an owl again.

( Oh it's really so funny to make fun out of them...)

But then... I heard someone's voice behind me.

" My lady, what did you just say? "

I turned around just to see Mr. Bosworth with my papa, Lucas, Keil and Ms. Vera.

( Oh f*ck.)

( Oh sh*t.)

( Holy f*ck.)

( Oh, holy mother...)

" Thea, what did you just said right now? " Father says as I felt like my voice disappeared.

( Oh sh*t....)

( My mouth needs holy water...)

" Where did you learn that B word rabbit? " Lucas says

" My lady..." Mr. Bosworth says

( Oh f*ck...)

( Why do they come at the wrong time!?! )

( Seriously!?! )

" I've never expect that I would be hearing you saying the B word rabbit.*smile* why don't you say it again? Hmm? " Lucas says as he was smiling at me to tease me, so I looked at him with my eyebrows crossed.

" Shut up you little shit—" I said but immediately covered my mouth using both of my hands.

( Oh f*ck.)

( That was supposed to be just in my head!!! )

( Why did it come outttt!!????? )

( Foc! )

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»