Part 41 - Request...

Start from the beginning

Hoseok: What... pink is a nice color...

Y/N: He wanted to be handsome... I just gave him a little help.

Hoseok came out of the pool and Y/N felt safe, but she couldn't imagine that Jungkook was so crazy that he would catch her in his arms and dove in the pool. Hoseok was also astonished by his action. After few seconds, the two siblings came back at the surface, one laughing, the other one yelling.

Y/N: kuff... kuff... are you crazy!!!

Jungkook: ahaha... it's so refreshing... and it's not like you don't know how to swim now... and you have to clean that. (Pointing to his face.)

Hoseok: Jungkook... you're completely crazy dude!

Y/N: You're so mean... (She splashed water on his face.) You... ahh

Jungkook: (He did the same and laughed.) You can't win against me... but it's funny to see you trying...

Hoseok: Jungkook, be gentle with her, she is a girl and younger

Jungkook and Y/N started a battle in the pool, playing like little kids, forgetting about all the bad things that happened the last weeks. Hoseok stayed to look at them and after a moment, he went to take two dry towels for the youngers. 

Y/N: Jungkook... stop... I'm tired. (She had difficulties to swim, so he grabbed her waist to take her out.) Wait... I can swim.

Jungkook: I took you in, so I take you out. (He lifted her.)

Hoseok: Y/N, take of your sweater or you will be sick.

He was holding the towel to wrap her inside, but Y/N hesitated. She had a top under, but she didn't want to show herself in that outfit to them.

Hoseok: Y/N, it's alright, we are a family, don't feel shy.

Jungkook didn't hesitate a second and took off his sweater and his t-shirt. He was now shirtless and pretty proud of himself.

Y/N: Ehh... why are you stripping!?

Jungkook: I am not stripping... I don't want to be sick. You don't know how many girls would pay to see me like this! (She grimaced.)

Hoseok: Put this on yourself... (He threw him a towel.) Y/N...

She blushed a little but did as Hoseok request. The young man smiled to reassure her and Jungkook was not looking, to not embarrassed her.

Hoseok: Good, now, go take a hot shower and dry your hair. And you, stop bothering her... how old are you??? You're such a kid!

Jungkook: I am not a kid... (He left, mumbling.)