Part 41 - Request...

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: I am not mean... I'm playing with my little sis'... so???

Y/N was already tired, and she knew that Jungkook will never give up.

Y/N: I will tell Dad everything!!!

Jungkook: You just have to say: Please My Handsome Oppa.

Y/N: arfff... Please... My Handsome... Oppa...

Jungkook: (He released her and laughed.) It was not that difficult...

) It was not that difficult

Y/N was not laughing. She needed to revenge. She opened her pencil case and found a tube of paint. She smirked and put some on her hands. Her Handsome Oppa will be more handsome with a bit of colors. Jungkook was not paying attention to her, so she called him in a cute way.

Y/N: Oppa... (He looked at her, surprised and she put her hands on his cheeks.) Like this you look better!!! 

She put paint all over his cheeks and Jungkook didn't understand at first what was going on. He felt something cold on his face and saw her hands when she stepped back, laughing.

Jungkook: What... (He touched his face and saw the pink paint on his fingers.) Yahhh... Son Y/N!!!!

Y/N: You're not handsome!!!! Ugly Oppaaaaa!!!

Y/N didn't wait any longer and ran from the library. After few seconds of lethargy, Jungkook stood up and ran after her. She was laughing and he cursed, promising to punish her for her bad behavior. Mr Nam saw the two teenagers running but couldn't do anything. Y/N ran in direction of the swimming pool, she needed Hoseok's help.

Y/N: Yahhh Oppa... help me...

Hoseok: (He stopped when he saw Y/N running.) Y/N... what's wrong? Jungkook... why are you chasing her?

 why are you chasing her?

Jungkook: Hyung... look what she did to me!

Hoseok looked at Y/N and seeing her smiling expression made him smile too.