Part 41 - Request...

Start from the beginning

Mrs Son: Don't be silly...

Mr Kim stole a kiss to Yejin, and they both laughed

Mr Kim: The doc said that you need to rest so... rest.

Mrs Son:Yes Sir... I didn't plan to run a marathon anyway...

Mr Kim went outside to make a call to Jin who was handling the company in his absence. Yoongi helped also a lot. They tried to contact Namjoon, but he only sent them a message to say that everything was fine and that he needed time by his own. The head of the family was a bit angry about this.

At home, time was at studying. As predict, Y/N didn't have issue with the fact that she missed school several days, but Jungkook had an exam planned the next day and he was clearly not ready. Namjoon being absent, the teenager put aside his proud and asked help from the youngest member of the family... Y/N.

Of course, the little girl agreed, and they went to work in the library of the house after refreshing themselves.

Y/N: Why are you sighing like that?

Jungkook: Because I have to ask help from you... who are 3 years younger than me!

Y/N: Age is just a number... I'm smarter than you... you should be used to that!

Jungkook head locked Y/N with a devilish smirk

Jungkook head locked Y/N with a devilish smirk. He was eager to annoy her than to focus on his study and his eldest brothers being absents, he will not have been scolded for that. 

Jungkook: Ahahah... and I'm stronger than you... did you forget???

Y/N: ahhhh... I don't know why I agree to help you!!! Let go of me!!!

Jungkook: Only if you say: Please my Handsome Oppa...

Y/N: What the... no way!!! (She tried to hit his arm, but it was useless.) Stop your childish behavior... Tae Oppaaaaa... Hobi Oppaaaaa

Jungkook: They won't hear you... Tae is playing games with Jimin, and Hoseok is doing his lengths at the swimming pool.

Y/N: Why are you so mean with me!!!???