~ 2.3 - Your socks are cool ~

Ship: SapnapNotFound [Sapnap X Geroge]
Side ship: Quackbur (kinda)
AU: school
Typ ff: Fluff
POV: George

Omg, English for all my English reading fellas

===================================
TW: swearing,
===================================

I once sat at library, reading, like I always do. I'm kinda outsider, people just don't care about me and I have one actual friend. Unlucky for me, they weren't at school today. So I just spent the rest of my time here.

It was pretty normal. I found this book called What if it's us, it's about two guys that meet in post office and now they trying to find each other. It's kinda cute. I wish something like this would happend to me.

We meet but don't tell each other our names and then one of us has to go and both of us desperately try to find the other. That would be nice and cute, but this never happens to people like me.

I read through the pages, one by one, enjoying it pretty much. It's a really nice book.

I could hear how group of guys went through the door, not that they were so loud, but they could be heard pretty well. But I didn't mind them and they won't mind me. That's how it always is. I didn't even looked up to check them out how I mostly do.

I actually really like Sam, she's really cool and funny and I like how she helps Ben with finding Arthur. Really sweet person. (Don't come at me, I read that like half a year back😭)

I sat there, I overheard a conversation between two of the boys that came here. But I could careless about them and about what they are talking about.

Then I heard them talking about some books they need for some subjects. It's like 15 minutes and I hear them talking about leaving. They I hear two of them whispering about something, but I can't really tell what it is about.

Then I hear footsteps that are going to my direction. I look up from my book, and there is a boy with black hair and white bandana. "Hey, just wanted to tell you that you have cool socks." He spoke. What? Why?

"Ugh- thanks, I guess?" I replied, unsure of what to really say. I don't talk that much to other people then my friend. "Where did you get them?" He asked, pointing at them. I looked at them, "I dunno, my friend got them for me for my birthday day." I answered. They gave them to me, so "everytime I wear them, I know that I'm gay", which I found hilarious.

"Hey, were leaving!" One of his friends yelled at him, he turned around to look at them and then to look back at me, "Yeah, I need to go, bye!" He said and ran off to his friends. I blinked for like three times. What the fuck just happened?

===

I once sat at lunch, waiting for my friend to appear, so we can have lunch together like we always do. I was just reading, I borrowed the book from library, so I just read through it while waiting.

Nothing interesting happend, till the boy from the library sat at the opposite end of the table. "Hey there, boy with cool socks." He waved at me, greeting me. "Hello, boy from library." I replied, closing my book shut.

"I didn't have time to introduce myself. I saw you earlier this year and thought you're kinda cute." He spoke, obviously being pretty honest with me.