Sports Festival Finale

After Ben's match with Todoroki , Ben was in Recovery girl office , Ben wasn't injured he just needed to rest for a few minutes. Todoroki was asleep in the bed next he's bed.

Ben: I passed out again?

Recovery girl: Yes but you seem to be doing well so you may go.Oh and have a gummy.

Ben: Uhm thanks?

Recovery girl: It will replenish your stamina and you're gonna need it for the final.

Ben: Cool WAIT!?Did you say final?!Does that mean...

Recovery girl:Yes deary you won your match now go your friends are worried about you.

Ben looked to the bed next to him to find Todoroki asleep.

Ben:Is he?

Recovery girl:He'll be fine don't worry.

Ben: Thanks Recovery girl.

As soon as Ben rejoined class 1-A, Ben was greeted and cheered by by he's classmates.

Ashido:Dude that was incredible!

Kirishima:Yeah that was the most manly battle I have ever seen you and Todoroki didn't hold back!

Rex:But you still managed to beat Todoroki!

Ashido:Yeah, he was like 'fwoosh' and you were like 'nah' and then you made that flaming tornado!

Ben:Thanks guys, um Todoroki is going be okay, huh where's Iida?

Midoriya:He had to uhm leave.

Ben:Really? That's too bad.

Yaoyorozu:The arena is almost repaired Rex you probably should go soon.

Rex:Time to kick Bakugou's butt.

Sero:Try not to die out there.

Rex:You can count on it.

Present Mic:THE SECOND MATCH OF THE SEMI-FINALS! FROM THE HERO COURSE HE'S AN EXPLOSIVE PERSONALITY KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!

Present Mic:VERSUS U.A. HIGH-SCHOOL RESIDENT E.V.O!!REX SALAZAR!!

O!!REX SALAZAR!!