"Calm down, okay?" Nilingon siya nito ng mabilis habang paalis na sila ng company nito. "I only bite my baby." He chuckled.

Nagugulahan niyang tinignan ito. Pagkakaalam niya ay mga single pa ang mga anak ng mag-asawang Crown.

"You already have a child?"

Nabura ang ngiti nito saka nagsalubong ang kilay. "Not that!" Rage tsked. "My wife. I call her baby."

"Oh..." Saskia bit the bottom of her lips to suppress a wide smile. "I didn't know that some of you had married already."

Ngumiti ito habang umiiling. "No. We are single but committed — like — you know."

"Um... like secretly married?" Saskia inquiries with converged brows because she is confused.

"No."

"Um—"

"We kinda you know— commit ourselves to the woman we love like a husband even without the marriage. I and some of my brothers." Rage sighed. "It's complicated but yeah..."

"Oh... Okay." Saskia slowly nodded as she pursed her lips. She's lost why Rage is telling her those things but glad he does 'cuz it's interesting.

"You work in my brother's company, right? Lorch?" Rage asked, glancing at her shortly.

"Yeah... HR department."

Tumango ito. "How's my brother as a boss?"

"Fine. I can say he is but I don't have a solid opinion about him yet 'cuz we only met two times since I started working in his company."

Rage hummed then proceeded to tell her about the car. They also drove to the nearest charging station so he can show her how it is done and how long it takes to fully charged the car.

"There are also charging stations in your condominium garage and other parking lots you see around so you don't have to worry about running out of battery inside this island," saad sa kanya ni Rage pagkasakay muli nila ng sasakyan.

Ngayon ay siya na ang nasa likod ng manibela para magmaneho.

"Though, I don't advise you to use this car when you travel outside the island for a long travel because of the lack of charging stations outside the island. But you can drive this kind of model in one full charging to over two hundred sixty miles." Rage continued to fill her with information.

Saskia nodded while trying to remember everything Rage has told her.

"You can visit our website to read anything you want to know more about the car. You make an account there and put your car number to access the information because it is only available to Crown car owners."

Ngumiti si Saskia saka muling tumango. "Salamat."

"Don't mention it," agap na saad nito.

"How about I treat your for lunch? Para naman mapasalamatan kita dahil ang sipag mong mag-explain." Imbita niya sa binata.

"Sure. That would be great. I'm famished."

Hearing that, Saskia drove to the nearest restaurant.

Pagkapasok nila sa restaurant ay agad na agaw pansin ang kasama niya. Mukhang kahit saang sulok ng isla magpunta ang mga miyembro ng club ay hahatak at makikilala ang mga ito ng mga tao. Lalo na ang mga anak ng mismong may-ari ng isla.

Saskia was about to head to the spot she liked when Rage held her elbow, stopping her steps.

'What—"

"Hey! Bro! Come here!" Somebody shouted, stopping her from asking.

Mabilis na nabaling ang atensyon ni Saskia sa lalaking tumawag. And she couldn't hold her gasp. Her eyes widened as her mouth slowly opens.