chapter25

"So pretty and red. I can see my hand looking across this pale pussy."

"Demon?" she asked unsure what he wanted her to do.

"Call me Master."

The depth of his voice made her belly tighten. The commanding tone sent shivers of pleasure through her whole body.

"Master," she said, testing the word on her tongue. In the situation of her on her knees with him in control, the name suited him. Violet felt confused as the one word meant so much to her. Master gave the feeling of loss of control. That her very life was controlled by another. For most of her life, she'd been in similar situations only to be left terrified. Demon didn't make her feel like that. Master suited him perfectly, and she wanted him to be in control. To take her over with love and trust.

"This will be the only time I repeat myself, Violet. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes," she said.

Swat.

A scream as the hit took her unexpectedly. "Yes, what?"

"Yes....sir."

"Good girl. That will gain you a reward, but first I want you to answer my question. I'm going to repeat it. Are you ready to listen?"

"Yes, sir."

"You're learning quickly. Are you ready to serve your Master, Violet?" he asked.

Violet closed her eyes. The blood-pounding head. The mixture of excitement and pain had her pussy dripping with her own cum. She hadn't been with Demon long, and she already felt it had been a lifetime. As if he was the other part of her. There was nothing he would do to hurt her. She trusted him completely. The very grounds of her trust were hazy. A man she barely knew, who'd taken over her world and made her feel loved and cherished unlike anyone else.

"Violet," he said with a warning tone to his voice.

"Yes. I'm ready to serve my master."

Demon ran his fingers up through her and back again. Every time he passed her pussy she held her breath, wanting more of his touch. He made her wait. His hands touched her,

"I love your body. I never want you to change."

She released a breath as the fear began to subside. Being exposed and open had left her feeling raw. Not being a thin woman plagued her for some time. Ironic, considering when she was younger the lack of food had meant she'd been really thin.

"You're so wet for me." He fingered. One finger slid inside her cunt as his other hand played with her cilt. "Stay still."

Biting her lip to try to keep herself still was one of the hardest things she'd ever tried to accomplish.

"I don't want you to come yet."

Closing her eyes again with her head on her arms, Violet counted the time in her head.

"So responsive."

Each time he spoke the pleasure of his voice sent her pulsing with free arousal.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Yes, sir," she said, adding the last part just in case. The bliss she found from his slaps had shocked her. She didn't think she was capable of feeling pleasure from the pain of a hand.

His cock pressed against her wet pussy, the heat of him surging forward. She gasped as her muscles expanded around him. Opening up to let him in. spilled from her as he rubbed spots within her she hadn't known existed. The pulse of his sent ripples all through her cunt, and it tightened around his cock.

" fuck, you're still tight." His hands grabbed her boobs in a bruising grip as he slammed all the way in one smooth thrust.

Their moans mingled as they echoed off the wall. Demon's larger body pressed behind her.

"You feel amazing," she said.

"So do you, baby. I'm going to show you how good it can be between us." He pulled all the way out and surged back. Each push and pull sent her brushing along the carpeted wall. He pounded her for a few sharp thrusts. Stopping and swiveling his, each movement making her gasp and scream as the pleasure filled her to bursting point. Demon changed and fingered her as he slowed the pace down. His cock slid over her g-spot as he slammed, each time bringing her closer to the edge of bliss.

"Please, fuck me," she said on pants. The demands of her body are taking over. Violet never thought she'd be begging for more.

Slap.

This time, she moaned as the burn went straight to her swollen pussy. The pleasure intensified with each slap.

He pressed a finger against her pussy. Violet paused as her hole restricted him, the tight ring of muscles refusing to allow him inside.

"I won't hurt you, Violet. Relax. I want you to feel how it can be with me inside your pussy."

Everything else he'd done to her had brought her nothing but pleasure. She relaxed her body as his finger eased past into her forbidden channel. There was nothing she wouldn't give. If he wanted her, it was his to have.

He wouldn't give up on her. The sensation of having her and being filled with attention on her was too much for Violet. She came apart at the seams as her pussy consumed her like a fire within a room. She screamed and shook as he fucked her harder than ever before. The blood pounded in her ears as he carried on. Never relenting as he fucked her with his cock and fingers. The pounding she took brought her closer to the peak once again as she screamed for a second. The pleasure ebbed away as Demon pulled out of her, gripped her ass, and plunged one last time, hitting the top of her cervix as cum coated her womb.

With his, they collapsed side by side, in a heap on the floor.

With his still inside, Demon ran his hands over her. He didn't know what had happened to unleash his dominant side, but he'd shown the moment he landed the first swat on her that he'd been unable to control himself. His heart threatened to burst out of his as he thought about what he could have done. The pain he could have caused her. She had no idea what he was into. He loved to see a shining red with his hand print. To tie women up and make them submit to everything he wanted.

Closing his eyes, he thanked whoever was looking over him for the restraint he'd shown during their time together.

His pulsed with the last of his***. Never before had he experienced such an intense release. The pleasure went on, making him shake from the top of his head all the way down to his toes.

He didn't want to pull out of her. He'd forgotten again. Demon failed to care anymore. Violet was his woman, and nothing that happened could make him change the way he felt about her.

"That was amazing," she said in a whisper.

Demon burst out laughing from the sound of her voice. Wonder and lust filled her words.

"Keep talking like that and you'll have my ego unable to follow me around, he'll be that big," he said, teasing her.

"I think you've already got a big ego," she said. Demon laughed, holding her close with a hand around her waist. The other hand rubbed her .

"I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me. In some strange way, it felt kind of nice."

His heart thumped harder against his. "What?"

"I knew you wouldn't hurt me. For some reason, your smacking me felt nice."

"I love you, Violet."

She turned her head slightly so she could see him. Demon stared into her brown eyes and fell for her harder.

sorry late update