chapter 17

Leaning back in his chair, his hand around his cock, he watched the view. Her boobs heaved over the top of her bra. He imagined between her pussy, her tongue swirling along the tip of his cock. Moaning, he traveled down her body. Her tummy was nicely rounded, something he could grab onto and slap hard. She didn't have a skinny body. She was a pure woman who could take the hard, rough, or gentle screwing. Demon loved to mix his up. He knew there would come a point when he would unleash his lust. There was only so long he could keep the possessive side of himself locked up.

Her fingers were creamy with her juice. He heard how wet she was every time she flicked her pussy. A moan escaped her lips as her fingers touched her.

Demon wasn't watching a woman masturbating herself. He was watching a woman finding who she was. A woman on the quest for pleasure. Staring at the wonder in her eyes as she stared back at him, Demon knew something would change once she reached her climax. This was the point in a woman's life where he could hold her, protect her, and watch her flourish – or destroy every ounce of personality within her.

Pulling his cock back, he ran the tip of his finger along and around the sensitive flesh underneath.

She stared at him. Her teeth bit into her lip. Body shaking. Demon could see she was close. He sped up the beats of his hand, watching the way her legs shook and her hand increased in the one spot of her. Two fingers together massaging her. He watched her, absorbing everything she liked. What made her eyes widen, what made her wince. All of it, he watched and learned. Feeding the information to the deepest part of his brain.

****

Violet felt his gaze on every part of her skin. Her body was flush with arousal, her fingers slippery wet from her own. as he continued to clench his fist. The way she felt about him scared her at that moment. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him. She felt it in her blood.

When she was with him, she felt safe and happy. Even if he scared her sometimes, the fear didn't stay with her long term.

"That's it, baby. Touch your] pussy I want to see you coming."

Moaning as his words tightened the muscles her fingers were frantic as she searched for the release she knew he could give her.

"Demon," she screamed as her body shook from the pleasure, her fingers bringing her over the edge. Opening her eyes, she saw Demon grab some tissue as a growl erupted from him.

"***, yeah."

Before she had time to catch her breath, he grabbed her. He took her onto his lap, one leg over one arm and the other leg on the other. She straddled him on the chair. His fingers sank into her hair, removing her ponytail from the band. He fanned her hair around her face.

"You're so beautiful. I'm the luckiest man in the world."

Violet smiled at his compliment. He kissed her on the lips, his hand grabbing the back of her head to keep her in place.

Her hands rested on his chest. She felt his cock between her legs. The sensation didn't bother her. She liked being in his arms. He wrapped his other arm around her. Breaking from the kiss, he pressed her head against his chest.

"I'll care for you, forever," he whispered.

Closing her eyes, her heart burst. Could this be love?

"I want to take care of you," he said.

She didn't know what to say. Demon stroked her hair. They rested in his chair, neither moving. The phone on his desk rang, and they ignored it, content to lie in each other's arms. Violet wanted to stay within the safety of his arms. Never leave him.

A knock came at the door. Stacey shouted through to him that his two o'clock appointment was there to see him. Violet, with his help, got off his lap. She was reeling from the fact they'd been with each other for two hours, minimum.

He pulled her skirt back down.

"I need my tong," she said.

"No, you don't. I'll keep them."

Ten minutes later, Stacey showed the man in. Violet went back to her seat and read. Her mind was in turmoil from the events of the afternoon. The life she'd known was getting out of hand. The moment he spoke, Violet had felt her body drawn to his call. Closing her eyes, she prayed for the sanity that had left her since he'd made his presence known.

Demon Ashwood made her feel, and in the world, she lived in, it was dangerous to feel

The week passed, and slowly Violet became aware of the system of how Stacey worked. Once she'd mastered Stacey's role, Demon would call her into his office and get her to work in front of him. He bought her a state-of-the-art laptop to keep her in his company. She had heard some of his colleagues talking, and the whispers and taunts unnerved her. Never before had she been the subject of gossip, yet now she was being talked about constantly. Demon Ashwood had never shown an interest in a woman the way he did her.

During the day she worked for him, and by night she slept in his bed as he touched her, bringing them both pleasure. He tried to get her to be with him during every lunch break. She refused, certain that the bubble around them would burst. The moments when she lay in his arms were the best of her life. His heat around her. Felt the beat of his heart against her cheek. Knew he was real and not a figment of her imagination. Those were the real moments for her.

Some nights he left her alone. Anne would keep her company until the older woman left. With her help, Violet explored her surroundings. She was always scared to venture where she wasn't allowed.

"Honey, he wouldn't leave you alone in this house if he didn't want you to explore," Anne said.

"I feel like a stranger. Like I don't belong here."

"I believe at times Demon felt that way when his father lived here."

"His dad?"

"Yes. Poor soul. His parents died young and were deeply in love. No one could put a wedge between them. His father doted on his mother. A true union of souls. When they were in the room together, nothing else mattered to them."

"Poor Demon." Violet didn't know what was worse, being invisible to the outside world, or the two people who were supposed to love him caring about nothing but themselves.

"Why poor Demon?"

"Because his parents cared more about themselves than they did about him."

"No, honey. His parents were in love. Demon was a shining light in their world. His parents adored him, even in his reckless years. Don't mistake love for each other as selfishness. Too many couples nowadays don't love with a depth of feeling to the very soul."

Violet thought about her words. "Did you love like that?" she asked.

"Still do, honey. My man has been gone for a few years, but I'll love him to the day I go."

Anne left her to explore the house. Demon had left after dinner. Starting in the library, Violet checked out the many different types of books he had in his possession. Some were classics, and from the look of them, first editions. Not picking a book to read, as she valued her e-reader more, her search took her upstairs. If this house belonged to his parents was it passed down through generations? Staring at the pictures of many different people, she wondered if they were in fact, family members. Violet moved from one room to the next. Most were guest bedrooms waiting to be made up. Demon had a large house. When she grew bored of checking out the rooms, she made her way back downstairs to the kitchen. Cookbooks littered one side of the wall. Going over to them, she picked out the first one she found. The booklet wasn't a cookbook but pages filled with hand-written recipes. Taken with the beautiful letters, she found a recipe for chocolate cupcakes.