ch-4. Are they...?!!

Start from the beginning

Well... it was not just a paper, it was a photo. There was Kinn and someone else. They both were smiling. Kinn had that smile which i called special one, which is strictly for me as kinn always says whenever i complement his smile. He had that bright smile in the photo. With that person.

.....but who is he?

"Pete."

"Huh?"

"Who is this?" I said as i showed him the photo. Pete's always smiley face turned into a murderous one.

" Porsche... its Tawan. Khun kinn's ex"
He said while gritting his teeth.

Oh!...

".... you did not liked Tawan?"

" it never mattered if i liked or not, so i never had a opinion on him. Even if i or anyone else had they didn't dare to say anything about him to khun Kinn. But then we get to know that khun Kinn shot him to dead becus he betrayed him. "

"What if....Kinn was just being delusion?"

"Porsche, some people do says that, as Kinn didn't showed any proof to anyone. He didn't have to as he's the one who rules.... but when we killed people for betrayal, we always held a meeting afterwards to see how much destruction had happend by the betrayal. But Kinn refused for the meeting, saying he don't want to do the meeting. People automatically starts thinking that Kinn just becames delusional and killed Tawan only to find out that he never did anything. In the end he have blood of his 'love of the life' on his own hands becus of his own mistake"

I looked at pete stunned. Don't know what to do. How to process this information.

About this did Vegas meant when he says that Kinn have people whenever he wants and throw them out whenever he wants??

But i know Kinn, he's not like how people tells me. He's different from how people describes him. He's differnet from how bodyguards, our enemies, ....vegas describes him.
He's just like a child. Who cares about everyone arounds him. Not show affection but show it through his little actions-

" but porsche.... thats not why i hate Tawan becuz he betrayed khun Kinn. I hates him becuz he made khun kinn fall in love with him but never catch him. He made khun kinn show his vulnerable side but never fix him. He let kinn loves him but he never did. You know, the way khun Kinn was after Tawan was gone is like a nightmare for the whole family and bodyguards for here. We never want to see khun kinn so week. We never want to see our leader like that. Never Ever again." Pete said sadly before going back to search the file.

I took a deep breath and look at the photo again.
Kinn, i promise, I'll never leave you alone. Never betraye you. I'll make sure you know that this time you didn't love the wrong person.

"Porsche!! I got the file!! Lets goooo!!!"
Pete said as he rushed out

I turned my head to the photo and after conflicting in my head i put the photo in my pocket.

I'm gonna get answers today from you Kinn. Not about Vegas yet but about Tawan. Because i know the truth about this is something else.

And i followed pete.

In the evening~

I forget that as i always plan, it never happens.

So right now Tankhun is tugging at my hand as we entered the bar.
Its me, khun, pete, arm and pol.

"Oh my favourite customers are here!!!!" Yok yells as she came and give me kiss on my cheek and hug khun.

"Let the party begin!!!" Khun yelled as i went behind the bar to make drinks and everyone else were getting wild on dancefloor.