008

━━━━━━━━━

GRAND NARAKUMI SHRINE

━━━━━━━━━

❝ miko, i'm not quite sure if i'm quite ready for this ❞

❝ relax, ei. ❞, yae chuckled, ❝ you'll be fine, besides, they're the one who requested to meet you. ❞

━━━━━━━━━

you approached the shrine of the ancient sakura, scared shitless

❝ hello, your holiness. ❞, ei greeted you.

it took you a solid ten seconds to figure out whether it was the raiden shogun or actually ei.

❝ good evening, y/n. ❞ yae miko addressed you more casually than anyone you've ever met so far. which was good, all the grand titles were getting old.

meanwhile, ei was in shock that miko had the audacity to call you by your own name.

internally she was praying you wouldn't punish her for not addressing you properly.

❝ good evening, yae miko !! ❞ you smiled, less terrified.

Ei let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding. glad to see you weren't mad.

❝ first of all.. ❞ Ei announced, ❞ i apologise for fighting you in my plane of euthymia. i hadn't known it was you at the time. ❞

❝ oh. no worries. ❞

❝ you're lucky you had me to save you, ❞ miko childed, smugly. ❝ otherwise ei would've had you folded like a deck chair. ❞

❝ right. ❞

━━━━━━━━━

after agreeing to wander the evening streets of inazuma city with them, you admired all of the inazumian sakura.

it fell from the trees gracefully and onto your head.

yae miko took some petals and stuck them into Ei's hair and she wore them the whole time not knowing.

the stall owners had to watch, not knowing if they should tell her. whenever they tried to, miko would give them a death glare and they would stop.

since you and Ei had no mora, yae had to pay for the dango milk, but it didn't really matter since the seller sold it for so little it was practically free.

you couldn't lie, it was too sweet so you just gave yours to Ei. it tasted like watermelon mixed with mango and milk. gross.

❝ Ei? ❞

❝ yes, your excellency? ❞

❝ do you shower in the plane of euthymia? ❞

━━━━━━━━━

and yet again, someone was watching you in the distance.

when Ei finds out it was him who attempted to murder you, shes gonna freak out.

━━━━━━━━━