“I’m alright... just tired.”

“What did they do to you? Please, don’t lie to me Allison.”

“They didn’t do anything to me, Zayn. I’m just back to my old routines.”

I knew he was reminding himself of all the things I used to do. He knew everything I had done and I could tell that he wasn’t going to be all too happy about it.

Everything?” He restated.

I nodded, although he couldn’t see me but I couldn’t find the words to confirm it to him. It’s too shameful for me to confess.

“Have you already started?”

“I had to.”

He let out a long breath. “Ally, I’m coming to get you.” He said sternly, anger was evident in his tone. He was mad that I was being forced into my old ways. But he can’t come here and try to stop this. I have to do it myself. I have to owe up to my problems.

“No you’re not. Don’t come here, Zayn, and I mean it. Don’t make me regret calling you.”

“What’s happening to you isn’t okay! It has to stop!”

“And it will. Just let me handle it.”

There was a long silence and I hated it. I wanted to talk to him and tell him not to worry. Thankfully he spoke up.

“I’m worried about you, Ally. I want you to come back. It’ been one day and things are already bad.”

“I just need a little while longer. I’ll be back in no time.” It was hard to speak, especially because I wasn’t sure if that was a promise I’d be able to keep.

“Niall’s starting to stress. He thinks you went out for the day, but he’s going to find out soon and I know things are going to get tough.”

“We’ll make it through. I promise I’ll call again in a few days to-“

“A few days?” He interrupted. “I want you calling me every day until you come back.”

“You already know I can’t.”

“Will you at least try?

“I will.”

I heard chatter through the phone, it had to be the rest of the boys and I took that as my cue to hang up.

“Zayn, I’m going to get off the phone now.”

“No Al, I’ll just switch rooms.”

“I promise I’ll call soon.”

Zayn’s POV

Days have passed and I’m not sure how much longer I’ll be able to keep this away from Niall. He has been a mess. He thinks she’s been kidnapped or killed. He hasn’t slept and he’s been trying to find her.

Everyone’s been worried like crazy. Right now I’m in Niall’s room, trying to calm him down. He’s about to lose it.

“Where did she go? What happened to her?” He asked himself, his head in his hands.

She hasn’t called me back since our last phone call. I shouldn’t be surprised, but something in me was always hoping she would just call me, even if it was for a minute or two. I just want to make sure that she’s ok.

“I’m sure she’s fine.”

“How can you know, Zayn? She’s been gone for days a-and she hasn’t called or sent a letter or anything...what if something happened? Something...bad? I just want her back here.”

I wish I could tell him that she’s okay. I wish I could tell him and convince him to not freak out so much because I know exactly where she is.

“You have to remember, Niall, she’s not four years old. She knows how to take care of herself.”

He looked up at me, not very pleased. “I know that. I’m worried because she just left. She didn’t tell us, she didn’t even have the decency to call me and let me know she left, at least.”

“Just wait a few days, you never know, maybe she’ll call.”

Seeing Niall in such a stressed and fragile state, I have to convince Ally to call. I can’t have my best friend being so hurt. He deserves so much better.

ugh this is such a horrible short chapter and I'm so sorry! I'm already working on next chapter and Im trying to get it up by tomorrow. I've been very busy and a lot of family things had kept me from updating. I'm trying really hard to start updating a lot more like I used to. 

If you're going to comment, please don't comment rude/offensive things towards me. I will not update often if comments are going to be disrespectful towards me.

I can take criticism but I will not accept rude comments about me. Please don't think I'm being rude, I'm just trying to let you all know that I only want comments for my story. Don't tell me things such as I'm lazy, slacking and not committed. It's rude and I just won't tolerate it

thankyou to everyone who's been supporting me throughout my entire story! Thank you for keeping up with my messed up updating scheduel and I'll be updating soon for all you!