"I'm home." I shouted while putting my keys on the hook near the front door. "Remy won." I said walking into the living room. Adonis had Soren on his lap with his chest against his back. His arms were wrapped around Soren's waist and I could tell from the hip movements they were fucking.

"Ro-Romero your home." Soren smiled. His dick was leaking but he wasn't touching it.

"Maybe I should've stayed home." I smirked and sat down across from them.

Adonis grabbed Soren's hair and pulled his hair back causing Soren to moan out loud. I watched Adonis roughly push in and out of a moaning Soren. This is what I mean, he's fucking him hard and don't get me wrong it's amazing. The way he's gripping his hair and holding his waist. I can tell Soren getting fucked rough from the smile on his face. This is nice but I miss tying Soren up, or him wearing maid costumes, or putting cock rings on him and making him fuck himself.

"Adonis you're going to make me cum." Soren breathed. I stood up and held the base of his dick and grabbed his chin.

"Beg for it." He whispered. Soren looked into my eyes with longing.

"Please let me cum Romero." Soren begged.

"Do you deserve to?" Soren gave me a frantic nod. "I don't know. What will you for me if I let you cum?" Adonis eyes shot up to mine. He looked confused but kept going.

"Anything just please let me cum."

"Adonis do you think Soren should be allowed to cum?" I asked him. "He seems like he don't want it enough." Adonis looked unsure for a few seconds before smirking.

"I don't know Ro." Adonis changed his positions so Soren was on his hands and knees. Adonis pulled back so I could see his dick before he snapped back in.

"Fuck." Soren yelled, squeezing the couch cushions.

"I think he needs to earn the orgasm. Maybe if he makes you cum first then we'll let him." Adonis suggested.

"Good idea." I pulled my dick out and sat in front of Soren. "Suck it good and we'll let you cum."

"But Romero I'm so close. I can't hold it." Soren whined.

"You need to hurry up then right?" Soren looked at me with a pout before putting me in his mouth.

Soon we all were sitting back on the couch after each of our orgasms. Adonis got up and went to get a towel while I helped Soren lay back. Adonis dick is big so I know he needs time to recollect himself.

"So how did that start?" I questioned pushing Soren's hair from his face.

"I had on the blue shorts you brought me and I asked him if he could help me stretch before my run. That was us stretching." He smiled up at me.

"Yeah it look like he stretched you good." I touched his sore hole making him flinch. "So I've been thinking we should show him."

"Show me what?" Adonis asked walking back into the room. He was now dressed in a pair of black loose shorts and I could tell he didn't have underwear on. He leaned down and gave me a quick peck before moving to Soren. He started wiping him down softly. "Don't get silent now."

"We-we we're just talking about that room you haven't been into yet. It's something in there you should probably see." Soren said with worry. "You need to keep an open mind."

"I thought it was an studio where you did yo art." He smiled.

"We lied. We didn't wanna tell you in case it freaked you out too bad."

"What's in there? A fucking dungeon." He laughed. At our silence he looked up from his wiping. "Is it a dungeon?"

"No." I shook my head. "Not exactly a dungeon like more of a playroom." He squinted with a confused look.