Chapter 14

Romero

I watched my sister hit the buzzer quickly before rattling off a super smart ass answer. When the correct buzzer dinged, me and my whole family popped up and started clapping. Her school was clapping too but my huge family was louder.

"Damn Remy smart as fuck." Tyrell sat back down next to me. "That's yo daddy. He had all y'all reading at two."

"Yeah Dad always forced us into homework." Cayden smiled.

"I barely had time for friends how many school activities he wanted me to do." Cassie agreed.

"I feel attacked right now." Bassir mumbled. "I thought I was doing what's best for you guys."

"You we're dad, you were just a little extra than most parents. Papa was no better with all the family outings and being over protective." Cassie shrugged.

"My bad I had a lonely childhood and wanted different for my kids." Tyrell glared. "Come on let's go Bassir they being assholes." He stood up with his husband and walked out of the auditorium.

Remy came running up to them with big smiles. They continued walking with her out of the place. Jack followed after them because he was on their side.

"You okay RoRo?" Cassie crossed her arm with mine.

"Yeah I'm good. Why do you ask?" I smiled at her.

"You barely said anything to dads. You usually always have something to say." Cayden said.

"You saying I talk too much?" I smirked.

"No I'm just saying not talking is unlike you." He shrugged.

"Well me and dads had a disagreement but it's cool. I'm not mad at them. I'm just taking a break from them right now." I said.

"It's about owning papa business?" Cassie asked. I gave her a shocked look. "I'm not that oblivious. I know you and papa have started working together. Is dad worried?"

"We'll since you know already, yes he's worried. But it's over nothing. It's nothing you guys, I'm handling it." I reassured them. "I'll see you both later. I love you." I said.

They both gave me a hug and some 'love yous' before I got in my car. I haven't been talking to my parents for the past few days. I understand what they're saying about me being safe but it's starting to teeter on them not trusting me. I also get it's a messy job and being able to handle the more grimy parts is important but once again it's starting to feel like they don't have faith in me.

I mean damn how many times I gotta reassure them. They already have Adonis and Soren basically being my body guards and teaching me how to shoot guns. It's too fucking much.

Besides my parents I've been having a good time. Adonis is over all that crazy indecisive shit so it's been a lot of fun with him. He's been trying to step outside the box on a lot of shit. Soren guided him through his first blow job the other day which was amazing. Soren guided him up and down on my dick while saying encouraging words. After that I helped Adonis through fucking Soren. It was easy once we got over how different an ass is from pussy. He did a good job though, he was different from the first time he fooled around with us.

Adonis is actually a really good match for me and Soren. When he learned about all the things we could do together he was down. He's rough and didn't have a problem when Soren begged for him to talk dirty.

I'm just worried about going deeper into what me and Soren usually do. We haven't yet introduced him to our play room. I just think it might too intense for him. We like to play in there at least three times a week but because of Adonis joining we haven't. I mean we haven't even used toys in fear of running him off. We've had rough sex with him but not the hair pulling tied up begging type of sex I want and I know Soren wants. I think we should introduce him soon though.