✰19• Amusement Park✰

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a week since Jungwon and Seorin started dating. Well Karina got way too excited with that and she keeps teasing Seorin to death about it.

Currently it's Friday they were all sitting together waiting for Sunghoon to come because he told them so.

"Yah where is this bastard" Karina said obviously annoyed. "I know it's been like 10 minutes that he told us that he has to say something important to us" Seorin said while laying her head on the table while Jungwon was playing with her hair.

"Let's wait a little more and then we can-" Yeseo said but someone cut her off. "Hey guys" someone said approaching their table. "Sunghoon" they all said together.

Karina stood up and started beating his arm lightly "Yah you mother fucker why you got so late?" Sunghoon just chuckled. "Well if tomorrow you are free can you come at the amusement park. I want to introduce you someone " he said and left.

"This bitch is getting on my nerves for real" Karina said while rolling her eyes. "Anyways let's just go it's been a little since we hanged out last time" Seorin said. "Sure" all the others answer.

TIME SKIP

AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK

They all got there waiting for Sunghoon. "I'm gonna beat his ass so hard like he was the one who called us and now he is getting late?" Karina said obviously annoyed. That's when he came with that someone but this someone was a familiar someone.

"Jang Wonyoung?" They all said together obviously shocked. Seorin Karina Jungwon and Jake were simply shocked but Yeseo it was like she had see a ghost. "Wha- What are you doing here?" Yeseo asked. "Hi guys and Sunghoon called me over. As I can see you are all uncomfortable and you are right so I'll leave. Bye" Wonyoung said but Sunghoon held her wrist to prevent her from leaving.

Sunghoon let out a sigh and spoke "Guys actually I called you over to meet Wonyoung.... We are dating" Their jaws dropped. "But Sunghoon..." Seorin said. "And you are dating the person that you never expected to date" he said. "Fair enough I can't judge you at this point. If you want to date her just do it" Soerin said.

"I would like to apologize to. I know that you don't have the intention to trust me neither I was expecting it to happen. I've treated you really bad the past years especially Seorin and Yeseo. But I'll try my best to become a better Wonyoung not that shitty asshole that I used to be. And who knows maybe at the end we can be friends." Wonyoung said. They were all shocked but she sounded sincere.

They spent the whole say together riding almost every ride in the park buying totally useless staff cause why not and more things.

WONYOUNG'S POV

I approached Yeseo while the others were buying something. I want to apologize to everyone in person. "Hey Yeseo"I said and she flinched. "Oh hi" she awkwardly smiled. "Can I talk to you for a little" I asked her. "Sure" she smiled at me. "Thanks. I just wanted to tell you that I feel really sorry and guilty about what I did to you in the past. I was just so obsessed with Jungwon even I don't know why but I was. I did terrible things to you and it wasn't even tour fault. Don't worry yourself secret is safe with me for real this time" I said waiting for her to answer.

"Well sure it will time to fully trust you and forgive you but we can start over again and see how it will work. One step at a time right?" She said smiling. I hugged her and said "Thanks for giving me this chance. I'm really grateful and I'll never forget it"I said. "No need to thank me. We all make mistakes you just didn't realize it really fast" Yeseo said while letting out a small chuckle. "You are right" I said laughing a little too.

The next one I want to talk with is Seorin. I saw her sitting alone at a bench while the others were helping Jake he feels dizzy after all those rides. "Hey Seorin" I said while approaching her. "Oh Wonyoung" she said giving me a smile. "May I take a sit?" I asked. "Sure go ahead" she said and I took a sit beside her.

"Well actually I came here to apologize to you."I said while taking a deep breath. "But you apologized before no need to do it again"she said while looking at me confused. "No there is I owe you at least an apology" I said.

"Well I've done many things to you that I'm ashamed of but I promise I'll never do something like that again. The fact that you two started dating helped me realise that I had to move one from this toxic obsession and then yeah I ended up falling for Sunghoon but for real this time" I said while smiling. "Well than I want to thank you too because if you weren't here I would never date with Jungwon actually it was fake dating in the begging because he just wants you to stop hitting on him" she said and I was shocked.

" Well I guess it had to happen like that for me to realise" I said and we both laughed. "It's okay don't worry as time goes by I'll forgive you fully soon" she said and I hugged her "Thanks a lot".

One last person to apologize Jungwon.
Fuck that should be the hardest part.
I saw him standing somewhere probably waiting for the others that went to buy ice cream. "Hey Jungwon" I said approaching him. "What" he coldly said. "Don't worry I don't have any bad intentions this time" I said while smiling.

"Just drop it" he said still in a cold tone. "I just want to say that I'm really sorry about what I did I already apologized to Seorin and Yeseo but I want to apologize to you too."I said. "So you want me to forgive you?" He said. "Obviously not but if you could give me one more chance so I could try to prove you that I changed" I said. "Okay one last chance if you do anything like that you did in the past again forget me" he said and I smiled. "Sure I'll do my best"

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

Bruh Wonyoung self development.

Anyways one chapter left.