✰4•At The Mall✰

{Time Skip}

AUTHOR'S POV

Seorin went to her back to her home after hanging out with Karina and Yeseo at the café.

She was mad at Wonyoung and sorry for Yeseo. Her feelings were mixed even she didn't know what to do.

She took a shower ate something and the only thing she could think was one person Yeseo. She wanted to help her get out of this situation.

She kept thinking what she should do to make sure that Wonyoung won't say Yeseo's secret to anyone without Yeseo doing every little thing Wonyoung wants.

After half hour she finally came up with something. "That's it!" she said to herself. She got up from the couch that she was sitting and went to her room to take her phone.

SEORIN'S POV

Normally I never text him but anyways it's not like I wanna be friends with him. He aksed me a favour so let's say that this is my payback. I opened the text app and opened the chat to text him.

Pain in ass

You:
I know it's sudden
but can you do me a favour?

Pain in ass:
You could have
said at least a 'hi'
But whatever for you princess.

You:
You should be grateful
that i need your help 🙄

Pain in ass:
Rude but what
do you want?

You:
Just come at springle café
tomorrow at 10 am got it?

Pain in ass:
Whatever you say

See you:)

You:
Yeah whatever bye

Pain in ass:
Just try to be a little
nice if you really want
my help...

You:
Anyways I have to go

Pain in ass:
See you tomorrow princess.

Seen

I closed the chat with Jungwon. I mean he knows Wonyoung his whole life he will know a way to make her shut it.

It's 12AM I guess time to start getting ready for bed. I did my night routine I wore my pajamas. More like a hoodie with sweater pants.

{Time Skip Next Morning}

"Good morning people" i know that no-one is here but who cares.
I woke up did my morning routine and started getting ready to go at the café to meet Jungwon I never thought that this day will come.

I went to pick an outfit to go at the café