"Girl it's not even that funny.". Lilith says busting out laughing.

"then why are you laughing?". I ask teasing her.

"It being not that funny makes it funny.". she says wiping a stray happy tear from her eye.

"Whatever!". I say gently shoving her.

"Hey Vixen! Boss wants you upstairs!.". my other favorite co-worker Jewels shouts at me. And not Jules from Euphoria.. we are still kinda mad at her right now.

"Alright thank you!". I say, then start heading to the elevator to get to my boss's office.

I make my way to the Elevator and get inside. I press the button to the second floor and head to one of my boss's offices.

I knock on the door.

" you wanted to see my boss.?". I ask my boss, walking into her office.

"Yes Vix, it seems you've gotten a consent form, Are you willing to do it?". She asks, looking me up and down and licking her lips.

Let me explain, basically, my boss Angelica and I had a fling, and still do from time to time, but lately, it's been a bit more serious.

"Yes, I'll do it.". I say.

"good job, but before you go I want a kiss, it's hard not to want when I see your juicy, thick, luscious lips," she says, gesturing for me to come over to her.

I nod my head and walk over closer to her desk, I go around to her side and sit on her lap.

"I never get tired of your fat ass." She says, slapping my ass a few times.

She grabs my neck and pulls me down to her, kissing me slowly, then a bit more aggressively. She then releases me.

"You should probably get to booth Seven now, they're expecting you.". she says.

"Okay, bye boss.". I say, hopping off her lap, and exiting her office, stopping at the bathroom.

I checked my makeup and did some fixing, once I was satisfied, I walked out, and went to the elevator to go back to the first floor.

I walk over to Booth Seven.

"So who signed the consent form?". I asked, looking at them both, and licking my lips because to be fair, they are both fucking hot.

"Koa". The sunglasses guy says, pointing to the brunette.

"Oh okay great, Koa, follow me.". I say turning around.

"go get her bro!". the sunglasses guy says.

"Yeah okay, Ernesto". Koa says to the sunglasses guy (which I now know as Ernesto)getting up and following me.

We walk over to the elevator and take it to the underground. I mean we could've gone to the third floor, but I don't think Koa would be interested in watching people have sex, while also watching him.

"Why are we going down?". Koa asks.

"the top floors are more open, and I wasn't too sure if you were into that sort of thing.". I say as the elevator comes to a stop.

"Oh, well I'm not, so thank you for the consideration.". He says as the Elevator stops.

"You're welcome, anyway follow me". I say, taking his hand and pulling him into room seven, closing the door, and locking it.

It seems seven is a popular number today.

"Do you know what you're doing or do you want me to show you the basic ropes and some of the other stuff?". I ask, and by other stuff, I mean like kinks and BDSM-type stuff.