Together again

* The next day *

I wake up to someone hugging my waist, their slow breath hitting the back of my neck. I turn to see a peacefully sleeping Jungwon hugging me. I try to get out of bed without waking him up but am unsuccessful. He starts to squirm as he wakes up due to my movement. Once he's fully awake, he looks at me with a smile.

"Good morning my love." He says, placing a peck on my lips.

"My love? That's new." I say with a smile.

"Why? You don't like it?" He asks.

"I love it, but not as much as I love you." I say, sitting up on the bed. He sits up, attempting to wake himself up more. I realize I'm in nothing but underwear and his t-shirt.

"You look cute." He teases. I lightly slap his arm.

"I'm just in a shirt." I say.

"My shirt." He says and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Whatever, I'm changing." I say, grabbing my clothes.

"No, stay for a bit, I missed this." He says, hugging me tight. I stay there, getting comfortable in his embrace.

"Do you still have the pictures. From that day at the carnaval?" He says, his voice muffled as he talks with his face in the crook of my neck.

"Of course I do. That was literally the moment I realized I really liked you caught in a picture." I say and he chuckles.

"You know what we should do?" He asks and I shake my head.

"We should drive to the mountains later and watch the sunset, then go to the beach and watch the sunrise together." He says and I turn to look at him to see him already looking at me with a smile. I instantly crash my lips onto his as he holds my waist. Once we part, I look at him with a smile.

"I'm in love with you, Yang Jungwon." I say and he nods with a smile.

"So am I." He says.

"You're in love with yourself?" I ask with a frown.

"Yup!" He says with a smirk. I slap his shoulder and he winces.

"Ok OK! I'm kidding." He says, looking at me. "I'm in love with you, Shim Hyuna." He finally lets out.

"That's what I thought." I say with a wide smile. We eventually get out of bed and brush our teeth.

"What do you want to have for breakfast?" Jungwon asks, looking through his fridge. He stands up straight, closing the fridge.

"Actually, I need to go food shopping. Want to come with me?" Jungwon asks and I nod with a smile. Ithen look down at my clothes, realizing my clothes from yesterday or not ;food shopping' clothes.

"My outfit from yesterday is too much." I say and he nods.

"Come, I'll get you something to wear." He says and I nod, following him back to his room. He gets me his smallest pair of sweatpants and his smallest t-shirt. I put on the clothes and Jungwon looks at me with a bright smile.

"Aww, my girlfriend looks cute." He says and I blush a little. He still makes me blush after all this time. "You can wear these slides." He says, bringing slides to my feet. I put on the slides with socks and we leave.

"So, should we get some breakfast from a store then?" I ask him and he nods.

"There's this bakery around here and they have good options. Let's go there first." He says while we hold hands, walking down the street. I feel my phone buzz in the pocket of the sweatpants and I fish for my phone. Jaewon is calling me so I pick it up.

"Hey, Hyuna. I'm sorry about yesterday-" She says but I cut her off.

"It's ok eonnie. I understand where your mom was coming from. She was kind of right." I say and she sighs.

"Well, I understand you and Jungwon's situation more than she does. Well, anyways, what are you up to now?" She says and I smile.

"I'm with your brother. We're going to get groceries because lord knows how long he's gone without them." I say and we both chuckle. Jungwon suddenly lets go of my hand, wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"So, can we hang out today or is he stealing you?" She asks with a giggle.

"I don't know, let me ask." I say and look up at Jungwon.

"Can we hang out with Jaewon today or are you gonna be selfish?" I ask with a teasing smile.

"I want you all to myself." He says with a smirk and I feel heat rise straight to my cheeks.

"Um.. I guess we can hang out tomorrow or monday." I say and I hear her chuckle.

"I guess that's fair. Maybe me and Jungwon can go over to your house and go in the pool." She says and I smile.

"Definitely. Well, see you eonnie. Love you." I say.

"Love you, stay safe. Bye!" She says and hangs up.

"You wanna come over to my house for a mini pool party?" I ask and he nods his head cutely.

We go to the bakery and have breakfast and then go to the grocery store to go food shopping.

"So you basically need everything. Juice, milk, eggs, ramen, bacon, fruits, veggies, potatoes-" He cuts off my rant.

"Jaewon sent me a list." He he says, laughing. I chuckle a little. She even sent him a list because of how used to taking care of him she is.

"Well then I guess we're good." I say, letting out one last giggle.

We get everything on the list and get extra snacks that we like. We finally pay and head by to his apartment. We put all the groceries away and sit on the couch.

"Finally, we're done. Wanna watch a show?" Jungwon asks and I shrug.

"Before we get comfortable, can we go back to my house so I can shower and change?" I ask him.

"Sure, as cute as you are in my clothes, you should be comfortable." He says and I giggle.

"Yeah, I'm kind of hot in this." I say and he nods along wiht me.