💖MePad x Toilet💖

[🫧 I just think they're neat. This wasn't requested, I just wanted to do this! There isn't much of MePad x Toilet, so here's a rare gem for you!
This takes place a little bit after Ep. 14 of season two, right before MePhone started to work on the third season.]

Taco let MePad go, since she no longer has use for him anymore. She fixed the place right beside his home button where his circuits were exposed.
He was currently roming beside the waves, on the beach. It was peaceful... He closed his eyes for a few seconds...

Before he'd start hearing cowardly screaming. He opened an eye immediately and turned to his right. To his non-expressive surprise, Toilet was bouncing across the sand, being followed by some... familiar dark figure. He squinted a bit.
"... Toilet?"

"wwWWAWWWAAAHHHHHH-!!-oof!"
Toilet appeared to be fleeing a bit too fast to keep up with himself. Point is... he crashed into MePad's screen, landing on his back and dropping his stick that held his few belongings.
"Toilet! And... sir?"

A much more mechanical, and inaudible babbling device stomped closer to them in the near distance. A red 'X' on its screen. It terrified Toilet.

"T-THAT'S NOT MISTAH PHONE, MEPAD! THATS SUM.. nnNO GOOD FAKER POO PHONE!!" He blabbled out, scurrying behind MePad for protection.

MePad was stoic. More curious and bewildered than worried. He squinted at the slowly approaching machine, trying to get a better visual.
MePad's flashlight blinked a few times before he teleported to a much more secure place with Toilet; the elimination area. The torches were still lit, and there weren't any robots to creepily stalk them. This calmed the ex-co-hosts' nerves. Well... just Toilet's nerves. I don't think MePad has any.

"Now, Toilet, tell me. Who exactly was that?" He seemed calm, still. Yet there was something in his tone of voice that expressed a true sense of urgency.

Toilet faceplanted and dug himself into the ground upon teleportation. Mmmm dirt

He plopped himself up and coughed out some dirt from his bowl. He then looked at MePad with his face just painted in worry.
"I-... I dont know!!! I was just headin back to the corn mans place when BOOM!!" He flew up a bit to express the suddenness. "Sum weird... robot thing just dragged himself out of some... some junky rubbage!! It jus started chasin me! I was so scared..."

He looked down a little. Then he heard MePad sit down across from him, giving him his same old emotionless eyes.
"Well, there's no reason to be so fearful now, Toilet."
Toilet looked up at MePad and smiled! Smiles always seemed to look to sweet on Toilet. They made him seem even more innocent and lovable.

Toilet beamed for a few seconds before kindly and softly headbutting into MePad's screen. This left the device dazed for a few seconds, for he didn't recognize Toilet's intention. But, he eventually had gotten the hint that this was an embrace! He slowly leaned into Toilet, closing his eyes.
"Wait..!" Toilet interrupted, tilting away from MePad's screen. "How did yew end up on the beach??? Arent ya supposed to be on that ...parameter thingy?"

"Ah... yes. The show's parameters. Well... It'd seem like MePhone was a bit... stubborn, with me. There was some conflict. Taco helped me gain context, and it would turn out that MePhone has moved on, and I am apparently no longer needed..." His screen dimmed. His eyes shifted to the other way, away from Toilet. He seemed genuinely sad that he can't be there for anybody anymore.

"Well... I need yew!!"

MePad lifted his body back a bit, a little baffled by Toilet's statement.

"... You do?"

"YAH!! You jus saved me from some killer robot machine thing!! An d you've been thare for me when mistaer phone wasnt!!! Who cares if misteh phone doesnt need you?!? We can need eachother!! We can make our own show!!!"

MePad's screen brightened by Toilet's follow-up! He seemed quite flattered.

"... That sounds nice, Toilet!"

[ ,,,,aswawawawa- y e s. These two ✨]
[ I tried to be as accurate as i could be! Hopefully this is alright. ^^

I'd like to make a Pt. 2 to this someday!! 🫧]