Now I was no public speaker

ابدأ من البداية

                                 Y/n pov:

Walking through the double doors I walked inside standing in the corner of the room. I hid behind a mask. So no one would notice me.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm. Ty. "What are you doing?" I asked. I could hear the guys going onto the stage. Getting pulled to the back I could see them. Oliver singing while the other guys jumped around. They looked so happy. With their fans singing along to the song. And everyone dancing. I smiled. They were happy. When they were done with the first set of all the guys went off stage on the opposite side of where I was and Ty went back out saying that their would be a special fan coming on stage to meet the guys. Ty started walking back. Looking at me. "It's your time." He said pushing me out there pulling out a chair. "What are you talking about?" I asked him. Once again I didn't get any answer. He walked back off stage and I was left with the crowd of fans. Oh my gosh. What was he planning?

Music suddenly turned on and I looked to see Oliver come out with a smile on his face. He bent down handing me flowers. And then in a line the other guys came out. Somehow my brother didn't notice it was me. I guess Ty didn't tell them. Ryan was the last one. When he handed me the rose. I looked up at him. And he paused for a moment. And then pulled down my mask showing my face to the entire building. "Oh my gosh y/n." He said pulling me into a hug. Suddenly I was attacked from every side. "I can't believe you actually came. You never called me back." Darren said hugging tightly. "I'm sorry. I should have told you before leaving." He pulled away looking me in the eyes. Tears started to go down my cheeks as I seen how upset my brother really was. "If you ever do something like that again. I will break your PC so quick you won't have a chance to fly back." "But that's my baby." I said pouting. I noticed how silent the crowd was.

Oliver grabbed a mic handing it to Darren. My brother turned to look at the ground. "Everyone please meet y/n. My sister." The whole place was silent. All I could think about was their fans that were in front of the house saying I was a killer. I don't want this to ruin their first concert. I stood up taking the mic out of Darrens hands. Taking in a deep breath I looked out to the crowd.

Now I was no public speaker. I was deathly afraid of talking in front of people and right now I think my heart is going to explode. You could have dropped a pen in this place and we would have heard it. "Um..Hi." I said pausing and looking across the crowd. "My name is y/n Liang. His sister. But you already new that." I said looking at Darren who was giving me a look of fear. "A lot of you have probably heard the rumours about me. And I understand how you guys are freightened, scared, or worried about the guys because of me being around them. And I feel the same way. I feel like being around them is going to mess up what they have fought so hard for. I won't go into details about my life because honestly I don't know what to say. A lot of messed up things have happened to me. And a lot has been put on my shoulders. So I had to move to California with my brother. And after a couple of weeks I understood why you Stars love them so much. They are the sweetest, kindest, and loving people I have ever met. They treated me like I was family from the beginning. A month ago the rumors started. Ryan and I ended up in the hospital. And I felt like it was my fault that everything happened. So I ran away back to Texas. I only came here because my brother begged me too. And I felt like he deserved to have family here with him. If it wasn't for him and the other guys I don't think I would have made it to this day. They truly gave me a new look at life. I thought that being alone was better for me but I know now that I need to be here with my real family." Turning to look at all of the guys who stood behind me. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done a lot of things. Will you forgive me?" I asked them.

They all walked towards me giving me the biggest group hug I have ever had. Tears we're flowing. They all let go but Ryan still held on. He pulled away to look at my face. "Don't cry." He said wiping my tears. "I'm sorry." I said staring into his eyes. "There's no need to be sorry love." He said suddenly pulling me into a kiss. The silent room was now full of cheers. He dipped me down near the floor. Making me laugh seeing his smile. He pulled us back up both laughing. "I'm happy your back." He said smiling. "I'm happy to be back." I said while he pinched my cheeks. "Alright everyone are you ready for some more music. Let's do 'you are my star'." Oliver said grabbing the mic and going out in front of us. The lights dimmed and he pulled me back stage. Everyone gathered inside. "You gave us a heart attack." Seb said hugging me. "Sorry I guess I should have thought more on the situation." "It's fine as long as your happy now. And your with us." Justin said. "You know I was going to come and find you. I bought a ticket and everything. But then this meat loaf called me and read your letter." Darren said throwing his arm over Kanes shoulder. "Well she's my sister to and I thought that we should let her make her own decisions. And look I was right because she ended up back with us." Kane said crossing his arms. "Okay you win this time." Ryan said making the guys laugh. "Okay lover boy." Kane said smiling. Ryan turned to look at me with a cute smile. "I do love her." "Eww." Darren said standing up walking out the door pretending to throw up. I looked back at Ryan. "I love you too."

The concert ended about an hour later and everyone was coming into the room. They finished their live and we started cleaning up to leave. "Well I guess I better go back to my hotel." I said about to walk out the door. "Why? Aren't you coming with us?" Darren asked. "I think you guys deserve a boys night out. No girls no drama. And to be honest I'm jet lagged." I said yawning. "Okay you better call us tomorrow morning. No running away this time." He said before letting me leave me. I put my mask back on before walking out. People were still everywhere. And I tried walking through. When suddenly my hand was caught by someone's. I looked up to see the pretty eyes that I loved but the rest of his face covered by a mask. "Come with me." He said whispering in my ear. I followed him out of the crowd to the street. "Thanks I was having a hard time." I said. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to my hotel." "Oh." He said looking up and then back down at me. "Oh what?" I said laughing at him. "Well since your boyfriend just had such a huge achievement you would think you would give him some sort of present." He said giving me big eyes and holding my hand swinging it back and forth. "Okay. Come on."

"This is not what I expected." He said as I sat the boba in front of him. "Well what were you expecting?" I asked sitting in the seat in front of him resting my chin on my hands. "I don't know maby for you to shower me in kisses and cuddle me for as long as I wanted." "No that doesn't seem like a thing I would do." I said ignoring him. I looked up at him as he pouted. Laughing at his cute face. "Okay come with me." I said putting out my hand. He took it as we walked back to the hotel.

"Oh man I'm tired." I said falling on the bed. "Me too." He said falling next to me. I turned to look at him. He turned grabbing my hand playing with my fingers. "I really did miss you. If you ever do that again. You won't have to worry about your brother finding you because it will be me." I laughed at him. Grabbing his face kissing his cheek. "If it makes you feel any better I was miserable the whole time." "Well so was I who was I meant to kiss or hug whenever I felt like it?" "You always have my brother." I said jokingly. "That's sick. Your brother isn't as pretty as you." He said through a smile. "Well you don't have to worry because I won't be leaving again." "Your moving back?" He asked. "As long as you guys want me to." He pulled me in quickly kissing my lips softly. "Of course."

He pulled away grabbing something out of his pocket. Holding my hand he slipped something on my finger. I looked down at it. "This is a promise of our love. We will only have eachother. You don't have to worry anymore because you always have me. I love you and I don't want you to forget that. One day a wedding ring will replace this promise ring. And then that's when the real trouble starts." He said laughing. "Then you'll be stuck with me forever." I said kissing his lips. "I can't wait." He said flipping on top of me. "Hey I thought we were just cuddling." I said to him as he grabbed my hands. "Cuddling can turn into more than just hugging each other." Ryan said with a devious smile as he leaned down and kissed me softly.

Sorry everyone for the long wait on this chapter. I didn't really know how to make this chapter. I didn't want it to seem rushed and stupid but I guess it ended that way. And also THAN YOU. You guys have been so crazy with the amount of support and love I have been getting. So once again. Thank you! I love you and I hope you loved this story just as much as I did writing it. Love you Stars and keep supporting NSB.

Also stream "you are my star" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐