Did I really just get a cheek kiss?

This is going back to the point of when Ryan and y/n was in the bathroom.

                                   Y/n pov:

Getting into the bathroom I closed the door. I looked at myself into the mirror there was blood dried onto my face. I turned on the sink the door opened and Ryan came in. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have told them." "I'm just confused." I said sitting on the toilet lid. He grabbed a rag turning on the sink and wetting it. He bent down in front of me.

"I'll fix everything." Ryan said wiping my face. "I'm scared." I said with tears pouring out of my eyes. He pulled me into a hug patting my back. "It's gonna be okay. Everything will be fine. You have the guys you have your brother and you especially have me." He sat flattening my hair. "I'm scared for me but I'm really scared for you guys. I mean you guys just started what if something happens and I'm the reason why the group breaks up. I don't want that to happen. I've never seen my brother so happy." I said. He pulled my chin up making me look into his eyes. "Nothing will happen to us. We are friends before we are business partners. We won't let something as little as a couple rumours ruin us. And plus your our friend too. You may be in the back ground but you are just as much a part of this group as I am." Ryan said wiping my cheeks.

"When did you become such a nice person?" I asked with a smile. "I've always been nice. I just only want you to see this side of me." He said caressing my cheek. "Well your doing a pretty good job at it." I said grabbing his hand. "Okay you get cleaned up." He said standing up and walking out the door but not before giving me a little wave bye.

I stood up. I looked in the mirror he had pretty much gotten all the blood off. I rinsed out the rag throwing it into the laundry. I put my hair up and went out the bathroom. Walking into my room. I sat at my desk. What could I do to deescalate the situation?I thought to myself. They don't know how I look so it's not like they can exactly pin point who I am. Maby I should just come out and take it all like a big girl. I looked at my little figurine. What would Ken Kaneki do? I said to myself. Probably deal with the situation in a very intelligent way. Like coming up with a plan that no one would ever imagine.

Turning on the PC I thought of a little plan. Suddenly my door flew open and I was enveloped into a warm hug. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Darren said we can be together." He said smiling.. "He did. Like he isn't mad. Is he drunk?" I asked confused cause he seemed mad earlier. "No we just had a talk and he said that we could be together." He said quickly. I pulled him into a hug closing my eyes. "Aww." Someone said at the door. I opened my eyes seeing Kane standing there with his arms crossed and a smile on his face. "You guys are so cute." "Aww shut up." I said smiling while my cheeks got hot. I turned back to my plan.

"What are you doing?" Ryan asked leaning against my chair. "I was thinking of a plan. And I think that if I make a couple videos kind of like a series. That shows how it feels to live with you guys, how it feels to be you friend, how it feels to be rested to Darren. You know that kind of thing. I see pov's all the time of people pretending like their talking to you guys. Maby this could like a real life pov." "That sounds good." He said smiling. "You know give the stars what they want to see. And not just what they want to hear. Obviously I won't show my face. I'll have to work up to that." He shook his head. "Will we tell them about us?" He asked me. "I don't think that's the best idea." I said to him. He shook his head. "I don't want them to hate me anymore than they already do. And saying that I'm dating their Azngummy will really make them upset." He looked down. "Not saying that I don't want to. I just don't think that we should. I mean it's only been a couple days. And think of all the drama it started just in our group." "y/n you don't have to explain yourself." He said standing up putting his hand on the top of the chair and holding himself up on the arm rest he leaned down looking me straight in the eyes. "It doesn't matter when they find out. Just as long as your ready." My heart raced at his words. "Thank you." I said trying to turn my chair. "Oh come on can't you give me a little kiss?" He said poking out his lips. He leaned down but before his lips could connect to mine I went around him kissing his cheek. His eyes got wide and his mouth fell open as he stood up straight. He put his hand to his cheek. "Did I really just get a cheek kiss?" He asked himself. "I'm sorry but you've been watching to many kdramas" I said laughing at him. "There is no suck thing as to many kdramas. They give us hope for love." "Love that is not real." I said back to him. "Okay my new mission is to give you a kdrama love." He said with a huge smile.

Man this man baby is amazing.