[ 🍒 ] EJ | Chubby! Male Reader

Requested by: @Papa_Blossom666
Genre: Smut
Prompt: Y/N is feeling confident, trying out a new outfit and believing he looks good. Eyeless Jack shows him how good he really looks.

A/N: Sorry if this is out of character.

————————

Y/N's eyes sparkled at his outfit. He turned to one side, then the other, then tried to look at himself from the back. He thought this outfit truly looked good on him. He adored it.

He began making his way to Eyeless Jack's room. His lover of a few months now. He gave a few gentle knocks at the door before opening it and peaking his head in.

EJ had a kidney on his desk, cut open and on a plate. He was writing notes about it, inspecting it closely. He glanced at y/n but it wasn't noticeable due to his mask and endless eyes.

"Are you busy?" Y/N asks.

"Not anymore." EJ replies, placing a bloodied fingers into his mouth to suck the blood off. He listened to y/n enter and slowly shut the door behind him.

"So.."

"So?"

"I put together a new outfit and I think you'll like it." Y/N explains as he walks closer to EJ. He stands close enough to touch, which Jack happily obliged. He first delicately ran his grey, dead-looking fingers over y/n's thighs, feeling the texture of the cloth on his skin. The touch was so soft, y/n's body tingled and tensed at the feeling.

Eyeless Jack gently groped at the nice plump flesh, running his hands up and down y/n's thighs affectionately. Y/N softly chuckled at the contact. EJ was blind, yes, but he could see in temperatures. He still enjoyed the feel of things, especially his lovers body.

He dragged his hands up to y/n's hips, who slid off his hood to reveal his pointy elf-like ears. EJ could feel the mix in textures, the shirt compared to the shorts/pants/skirt/etc. He allowed y/n to take off his mask. He gently grabbed at his hips.

"You are so perfect, y/n.." EJ mumbled, standing up and finally feeling y/n's shirt. The texture was different compared to the bottoms and EJ liked taking note in that. He rubbed y/n's stomach. Y/N gently bit his lower lip and scratched the back of his head. EJ always knew how to flatter him.

"Thank you." Y/N finally speaks as EJ runs his fingers up y/n's arms. To his shoulders and the sides of his neck, and eventually running his fingers through y/n's hair. He leaned down for a kiss, which y/n happily kissed back.

Eyeless Jack runs his hands back down y/n's body, who shivers at the contact. He hugs EJ, wrapping his arms around his waist and laying his head on his chest.

"I love the way your body feels." Eyeless Jack runs his hands down y/n's back, to his tailbone and up again. EJ always made sure y/n felt good about himself, always complimenting him and it always worked. EJ loved y/n's body type. He loved every single curve.

"I've got rolls, Jack. Not the beauty standard." Y/N chuckled.

"It's my beauty standard." Jack cooed, running his hands up and down y/n's sides and stomach. Y/N closed his eyes and snuggled into his boyfriend with a smile.

His eyes suddenly snapped open and he softly gasped. "Jack!" He said defensively, feeling the man's rough hands on his ass. The creature only grinned sharply, going further down and grabbing at y/n's thighs firmly. He lifted y/n up and off of his feet, starting to walk over to his bed.

"Y/N.. I want to feel your perfect body better." EJ admits, laying y/n down on the bed and beginning to kiss him on the neck. Y/N gasped, his lower lips trembling as he searched for the words through his jumbled up head.

He felt a warm tongue against his neck, which seemed to snap him back into reality as he shakily exhaled. "Jack.. I.." Y/N swallowed hard.

"Can I?" EJ asked, fingers at the rim of y/n's pants/shorts/skirt/etc. Y/N slowly nodded, lifting his lower half up with his feet to help his clothing come off. Y/N took off his shirt as EJ took off the rest.

Eyeless Jack kissed down y/n's body slowly, his hands rubbing y/n's sides as if he was a delicate prize. Y/N could tell EJ wanted to be gentle this time, which he was completely fine with.

EJ kissed y/n's tip, getting a small twitch and a tiny moan in reply. EJ slowly took y/n's dick into his mouth, licking his cockhead on the way down. Y/N's eyes narrowed and he opened his mouth. He held his breath for a few seconds before a soft, shaky whine left his throat.

EJ kept his head down for a little longer before pulling away. He took his shirt off, exposing his toned torso and arms. Y/N licked his lips as he watched Eyeless Jack unzip his pants. EJ leaned over and grabbed the lube from his desk. Throwing his bottoms off, he leaned down and started sucking off y/n once more. He could hear the soft click of the lube bottle opening.

"Ah..~ Am..— Am I topping? Or you?" Y/N asked through soft pants. He felt a finger against his asshole, slowly pushing his finger inside. Y/N moaned out.

"I want to right now. Maybe you can later." EJ licked one of y/n's balls as he started moving his finger. Y/N slammed his eyes shut and whined.

After awhile of prepping, y/n finally felt prepared. He felt EJ's head prod against his entrance as the cannibal leaned over him. He pulled y/n into a kiss. Wrapping his arms around his shoulders and closing his eyes, y/n kissed back. He moaned into the kiss as he felt Jack enter him.

"Ja..— Jack..~" Y/N moaned breathlessly. Jack softly groaned as he lifted up one of y/n's legs, thrusting into him. Y/N's fingers started raking into Jack's back. His mouth hung open, and Jack took the opportunity to shove his tongues into his mouth.

Y/N softly whined, feeling the tongue venture around his mouth and down his throat. He gave a weak attempt to kiss back, which Jack found cute and only fueled his lust. He picked up his speed.

Jack reached down and started pumping y/n's hard on. The male underneath him moaned prettily into Jack's mouth.

Jack finally pulled away from the kiss, grabbing at y/n's thigh firmly. "Fuck, y/n. Your body is amazing."

Y/N ignores the compliment as his eyes roll back and he releases onto Jack. Jack thrusted a few more times before pulling out and cumming ontop of y/n.

The two sat their in silence, their heavy breaths filling the room. They exchanged a few kisses and loving words before Jack suddenly popped the lube open and over his fingers. Y/N sat up using his shoulders and raised an eyebrow. We're they going for a round two?

Jack shoved two fingers up his own ass, his face softly flushing as a small shaky moan left his throat. He wrapped his fingers around y/n's dick and finally spoke through his soft noises.

"He..— Hey.. let me ride you.."