[ 🥀 ] Hoodie | Male Reader

Requested by: @Ell0_l0ve
Genre: Angst
Prompt: Y/N and the proxies get sent on a dangerous mission and not everyone gets out unharmed.

A/N: This didn't exactly come out the way I wanted. Constructive criticism is fine.

———————————————————

"You know we're meant to be."

.

Y/N flung around and slammed the metal bat into the face of this stranger. He was currently fighting for his life in this house full of security guards. He rolled and ducked behind a wall, grabbing a gun he got from a body.

He inhaled sharply and peaked the corner, aiming and shooting a few guards. Being a proxy wasn't easy. . they always got the difficult missions.

Y/N advanced forward with Toby. The man was more experienced and y/n was basically following in his footsteps. Though y/n quickly stopped in his tracks, his eyes gleaming and a sharp grin on his lips.

"Holy shit!! A mini-gun!"

———

Hoodie watched Toby and y/n from the cameras of the building, along with Masky who was making his way to the main room for the documents they needed. Hoodie secretly adored y/n. He watched him from afar a lot. Even if the man didn't know it.

Hoodie watched y/n pick up the minigun with ease. He was mildly surprised and watched with interest as y/n and Toby advanced to the next room. He wanted to be in the field with y/n. . but he was stuck watching from afar. For now, anyway.

"I've got it, let's go."

His ear suddenly buzzed. It was Masky. Hoodie watched the man look around the empty office.

"Wait.. this was too easy.." Masky looked around suspiciously. This room wasn't even guarded. He decided to have a look at the files. Hoodie looked at a different camera and his eyes widened. He rushed out of the camera room and started dashing down the halls.

"Guys.. there's more coming from the front."

Hoodie was nervous, and it was obvious in his tone as he told the rest what was going on. Y/N was new at this sort of thing. Usually when times got difficult Hoodie was there to help him.

Hoodie practically flung himself down the corridors of the large estate in a rush. He pulled his gun out upon hearing footsteps and he rolled behind a pillar to stay hidden.

Peaking the corner, he quickly jolted his head back, almost getting shot. He made sure his gun was loaded, taking a deep breath and waiting for a moment before beginning to shoot at the guards. There was so many, are they really going to make it out alive?

"Fuck! These documents are fakes. Give me time."

The gruff, static-like voice went through his ear. Masky. Hoodie audibly groaned, but before he could speak, Toby did for him.

"Goddamnit, Masky! Hurry up!"

Toby hissed through his comm. And suddenly the two were bickering. Hoodie silently cursed as he got shot in the arm. His breath got heavier as he turned and finished the men off.

He ran through the now corpse-filled room. Positions.. positions.. where is everyone?! Where is y/n?

Hoodie ran past a few guards silently, his presence in the shadows. He couldn't worry about them. Not yet. Not now.

"Y/N. Y/N, what is your position?" Hoodie asked. There was no response at all. Everything was a jumbled mess and Hoodie just wanted to leave. To leave with his y/n and forget this even happened. To go home and lay in bed together and rest. He decided to head to the last place he saw y/n on the cameras.

An ear ripping scream filled his ears and Hoodie's body went cold.

Hoodie practically flung himself into the room, shooting a man in the head. Hoodie wasn't quick enough with the others unfortunately, gasping at the new pain that started at his stomach and ran through his body like a train. He managed to shoot the last guards before he felt his stomach and looked to the ground.

And there y/n was.

"Fuck! Y/N.." Hoodie gasped, sitting on y/n's lap as he cupped the man's face out of pure panic. He tossed off his hood and mask as he watched his lover gasp and pant with wide eyes.

Y/N's mouth moved, but not a single sound escaped.

"Y/N, it's gonna be okay. I got you." Hoodie stood up and backed away from y/n. He bent down to pick him up, but with a sound of a blast he was spewing blood from his mouth.

Y/N slowly looked over at Hoodie, who collapsed beside him. He gasped once more, back slightly arched as he screamed once more.

He could hear Hoodie coughing.

Footsteps.

A gun cocking.

Black.

Maybe in another life. . we will meet once more?

You know we're meant to be.