THIRTY THREE | a meeting with destiny.

Start from the beginning

"I..remember that she mentioned that she was taking studies up with Tsunade.." he mumbled out, as Kakashi cleared his throat, "and also me.." Kakashi finished his sentence, as he reflected back on the days of her training under two different tutelages, how tired may have felt but never once did she complain. "She did..?! Jeez..she's probably stronger than me now..!?" he looked over to [Name] in awe, a smile creeping on his face. "Look Naruto.." Kakashi's tone changed, more into a worrisome one as he looked over at the girl. "Things..."

"It's not the same." Naruto sighed out, as Kakashi's eyes softened up. "I know..I noticed..But..it's okay! I understand..why..! ya know?" He then said, as his mind riddled and reminisced over the past few years. "Sasuke meant a lot to her..It's just not the same anymore." Naruto explained, feeling as if and assuming as if that was truly the reason. Kakashi eyed over to the girl who stood in the operating room, Naruto seemed to hit it right on the head and didn't take much offense to the way she had formed into as a person now. Kakashi could tell the boy really matured and grown up in the past two years, smiling at the progress of his three students in front of him. "Yeah.."

━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━
THE FOLLOWING DAY..
╭────────────╮

[NAME]'S PERSPECTIVE
SUNA
Hidden Sand.
╰────────────╯

The following morning approached, and though it took much bickering and impatient conversations from Naruto, they were able to get the impulsive boy to sleep in for the night. The wait seemed to eat at Naruto, his impatient ways still lingered as he eyed around the room, upon waking up.

Kakashi understood his attitude towards the circumstance they stood in now, but not much could be done when they weren't sure of the two they faced. Though strong assumptions had risen that Lady Chiyo's grandson was one of the preparators. So they seem to pair in two.. Kakashi thought to himself, this would be a dangerous situation for Naruto. He had to strategize a way that both of the Akatsuki members wouldn't just be there at once, knowing if they were both there, it would be proved more difficult on his own team.

Naruto groaned from the other side of the room, stretching quietly as he got up and looked around the room quietly. "Where are you going?" Kakashi asked, as he eyed the younger boy shuffling around the room, yawning as he placed his slippers on. "I'm going to see if [Name] & Sakura are awake.., we have a mission ahead of us right?" He then said, as Kaskshi quietly nodded and let the boy be. Upon exiting the room, the halls were empty and quiet within the resting quarters of the Suna tower. He took a few steps down to two doors down, looking at the door for a moment as he paused right before he knocked.

"Thank you for never leaving my side."

She found herself within her dreams again, though it wasn't Sasuke in front of her saying such as he did beforehand. Though honestly, she had dreamed forth of the sequence many times beforehand. It wasn't him this time. It was that man again, Indra. He stood in front of her, his hand caressed to her face and it felt so real for a given moment to her, his touch. Though, as his hand pressed against her face, she realized it wasn't exactly a pretty scene. His hands were riddled with blood, his face beat and battered. "Indra..., what..happened..?" she muttered out, though her voice gave off the tone that she stood scared.

His face contorted with blankness, as his eyes grew dark. "I fought him..., I fought my brother.." Indra then said, as he mentioned Asura in a short tone. "And..." he mumbled out, as he grimaced at the thought that he lost. "I don't want anything to do with my family.., from now on..it's just the two of us.."