Double trouble

Olivia's: POV

"Don't say that you're still trying to catch him." said Scarlett. "Scott is a dangerous man and he has abused Adam." I replied. "Just give up honey, you'll never win." said Scarlett with a smirk. "Thank for ruining my day." I replied annoyed. "You're welcome." she said.

(Scarlett )

(Scarlett )

Scarlett picked up a photo of Elliot and smiled. "You've a handsome husband." she said. "He's mine." I replied. "I don't understand why he's married to you, I'm much prettier." said Scarlett. "I don't understand why you're here, when you should be in jail." I replied coldly. She grapped my throat and hate shone in her gray eyes. I gasped for air but she just smiled.

"You'll never win sweetheart." said Scarlett. "You're a horrible woman." I replied. "I take that as a compliment." she said ironically. The door opened and she took away he hand. I fell to the floor and I was breathing heavily. She stood in front of the mirror and fixed her hair.

"What's going on here?" asked Elliot. "Nothing." she said. "Stop lying." I replied angrily. "Stop being such a drama queen." she said in a annyoing tone. "The only drama queen here is you." replied coldly. "Let's calm down before a cat fight breaks out." said Elliot. "Good idea." replied Scarlett. "Go." I said.

"I'll leave you two alone." she replied. She gave him a kiss on his cheek before she left the room. I felt how the anger was burning inside of me. "You're so cute when you're angry." said Elliot. "Shut up." I replied. I calmed down he when he kissed me. "You're the only one I love." he said.

***

I walked into the police station and killed five guards. I took their keys and went to Scott's cell. I unlocked the locket and opened the door.

"Thank you Scarlett." said Scott. "No problem." I replied. "Would you like to be my partner in crime?" he asked. "I'd love it." I said. "Great." replied Scott with a smirk on his face. We got into a car and drove off.

Double trouble

Double trouble

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~