While in Kundrra mansion,

Hot chocolate got over and then their talks exceeded for more time..!!!

Raj and teja were sitting on sofa and chatting, and in ice of time teja dozed off into sleep, raj noticed that, he could see her tired face, he made her sleep properly in his lap, and adjusted her legs on the sofa. He is patting her head slowly, and was lost in thoughts.

That's how Karan and sammy found them, seeing her sleeping so peacefully, and raj so calm, both boys felt so relaxed.

Karan and raj were whispering,

Raj: dekho yeh donon, pura fayda uta raha hain... mujhe bhi sona hain.

Karan: itne pyaar se tho mujhe kabhi nahin sulaya hain yeh insaan.

Sammy: itna jealousy bhi achi baat nahin hain. Woh aapki hi sweety hain. He teased openly, while Karan was shocked, first chutki aur phir yeh.

Karan glared him, while sammy giggled.

They were brought back into real world from Pluto by our very own raj,

Raj: if your whisper challenge is done, you can come in and sit.

Sammy: aise shaanti ke ghar mein, itne zor se kon baat Kartha hain bhaiya. Dar gaya mein.

Raj: arrey mere pyaare baby dar gayi, idhar aao baby.

Sammy: yuck bhaiya, please sunny bhaiya ko bulao yeh sab. Mujhe nahin. He made a funny disgusting face.

Raj laughed hard at that, while Karan glared him,

Raj: abb itna bhi mat ghooro sunny, your eyes might come out.

Karan: whatever. He went in and sat on sofa.

Sammy: waah aaj full on mood mein ho aap.

Karan noticed two glasses, and whisper yelled, well he can't disturb the sleeping beauty.

Karan: yeh glasses kya hain.

Sammy noticed too,

Sammy: hawwwww raj bhai yeh tho hot chocolate lag Raha hain. Not fair.

Raj: chup chup, doll ko bhuk lagi tho banaya maine.

Karan and sammy: but we love your handmade hot chocolate. Not fair.

Raj: evening pakka banaunga. Now say office mein kaam hua?

Karan: ha ha hogaya.

Sammy: par yeh teju aise kyun sogayi?

Raj sighed: she just had an emotional breakdown, it became little difficult to handle her.

Karan: what the hell, kya hua?

Raj and sammy: lower your tone Karan/bhaiya.

Raj: she held her emotions within for last 3 days sunny, look at her she's looking so tired and pale. It was all because of me, even you guys were worried, I should have called her, she trusted me so soon and I hurt her very soon too. She cried for so long, it broke my heart to see her like that.

Karan: I didn't realise that holding me while I broke down, she was broken too, I am so bad, she handled me so well and I couldn't handle her at all.

Raj: sunny no, I know what all it has taken to break you like this.

Sammy: aap dono wrong nahin ho, its situation's fault. Par yeh baat tho Sahi hain bhaiya that you should've called, aapko kya laga ki ham hurt nahin honge?

Raj pulled him beside him,

Raj: sammy aisa nahin hain, i was so clueless and broken, aur I had to know what they were planning too, that took all of my time. Sorry bacha aisa kabhi nahin honga baad mein.