"W-Who are you? How did you get in-" In what seemed like an instant, he was already next to you. "Wait how-" As soon as his fingers touched your forehead, you blacked out again.

You woke up in a small room with what looked like talismans everywhere. You were laying on the floor, arms bound behind you. You sat up, looking at your body as you did so. Still covered in blood, but at least you have a shirt, even if it was a few sizes too large.

'Blood.' You started to cry again. 'All of those people, dead, because of me. Because my dumbass decided to eat some random finger that made me a host to some- some DEMON.'

"Now, now," a voice that wasn't Sukuna said, "why are you crying?"

You looked through watery eyes to see the man you saw before you blacked out. He was sitting backwards in a chair facing you, wearing a dark purple uniform for what looked like a high school.

"W-Who are you? And where am I?" You looked around at the small room, trying to find an exit.

"I am Satoru Gojo, a teacher at Jujutsu High School, and you are in a secure area away from anyone you might hurt." He crossed his arms on the top of the chair, "and you are in quite a predicament Miss [L/N]."

"How do you know my name?" You blinked away your tears and decided to trust him for the time being.

"First, answer my questions, then I'll answer yours." He took a breath. "Now, why are you crying?"

You had to take a deep breath to stop yourself from breaking down as you said, "because I killed a-all of those people."

"Hmm..." He contemplated for a moment before adding, "no you didn't."

"Y-Yes, I did! If it wasn't for me, those people would still be alive!" You almost screamed at him, but he wasn't the cause for your distress, you were.

"No. Sukuna killed all of those people; you were a victim in all of this just as much as the people who died were." He sat up a bit, seemingly trying to comfort you, but you had no idea.

"It is my fault, because if I hadn't eaten that stupid finger-" You broke into sobs again, unable to control your body as it trembled with sadness.

He seemed to perk up at that. "So, you know about the finger?" He seemed confused but intrigued. "You knew about the finger and still ate it?"

"Yes, I know about the finger, but I didn't know about it until after I ate it." You tried your best to get your breathing back under control, but it was hard when the images of the massacre kept circling around in your head. The images of the people he- no you killed.

"So, let me get this straight. You found some decayed, crusty finger of unknown origin, and you ate it." He kept that mild intrigue, but now it mixed with disgust.

"No- well I mean yes, but-" You figured it would be better to leave the corpse-person out of it since that doesn't make you look any better. "Okay, maybe that's what happened, but what matters is the fact I have some lunatic stuck in my body who KILLS PEOPLE."

"Well, I know that. His name is Sukuna and he's a thousand year old cursed spirit who lives inside twenty fingers, one of which, you ate." Gojo leaned forward, "my question is, how did a normal office worker get a hold on one of the most powerful cursed objects in the world."

"Well," You decided that the truth was more important than your pride and they might be able to help you, "the truth is, I met a person in the alleyway on my way home from work who offered it to me." You looked down in embarrassment, "I-I was just looking for a way out of my mundane life, now I wish I never would've talked to them."