"What about Maeva?" Emily asked.

"With her and I it's been a bit awkward since Inga and I fell out, We just don't really talk."

"I think she's team Inga."

"But I just want it to be drama free."

"I kind of want some drama." Tabitha said. "I'm going to secretly invite Inga"

"You dare"

****

The following night Liv organised for all the girls to go out to a nearby bar turned club. I had gone all out with my pink sequin mini dress and everyone did look stunning. 

"Where's Emily?" Tiff asked as she stood with Liv and I

"She's gone with Miles tonight, on what they say is a friendship night."

"She's pied off girls night for a boy. I feel like they've been hanging out a lot more since she's become single, I know they live quite close to each other but they are together a lot..."

"It's funny because when you bring it up she's like no, no. But then she'll laugh so I'm unsure."

"I feel like something will happen." I told them. "100%"

"I feel like I've missed so much." Tiff said. "Like there's been a literal proposal and I wish I was there for it. I was gutted."

"A proposal and a no." I confirmed. 

"I mean I wouldn't no, I feel like I was really close with Maeva but then since I fell out with Inga she's been giving me strange looks which is weird, very frosty." Liv said. 

"I feel like with Maeva it's either you're really close to her or she doesn't speak to you."

"But then I'm not sure why it's with me. I think her priority should be sorting out her cheating boyfriend."

"What?" I don't think I've gasped that hard in a while.

"She got sent a video of James drunkenly walking to a bar holding a girl's hand."

"Was she there?"

"No,"

"So he was on a boy's night?" Tiff asked.

"Yeah he was on a boy's night. I don't know this for certain but I spoke to Ruby earlier and Rez apparently said that they kissed, he was apparently really drunk and can't remember a thing. I think they were going to James tonight to say what they saw"

"Maeva doesn't strike me as someone who forgives this sort of thing." I said. "Like surely this spells big trouble for their relationship."

"Big trouble." Tiff confirmed.

****

I stayed with Liv and we decided that the best course of action would just be to go over to Maeva and sort the issue out here and now. There was no point in having this frostiness across the room.