Intro Lost but alive

(This story follows after the events of episode Ignis, Ignis is not blind but has a few scars, and Noctis reclaimed his throne alive. Lucis castle was rebuilt. This story will be the 3rd one I wrote with Ignis, and the chocobros)

I stumbled my way back, it's been so long...

My legs burned, I was so tired. I had scratches on my face. I help my weapon with weak arms, almost dragging it across the ground. I was only a couple more steps from the Cidital. "A-almost...there...." I huffed. I was about to collapse.

I learned a while ago that Noctis and the others were able to come back to live here. Locale people whispered about it.

I see a figure in the distance standing on the long stairs of the castle. I couldn't make out who it was, I could see blonde hair though. I could see a shocked look on their face as his jaw dropped. Breathing out once last time.  My weapon dropped from my grip, crashing to the floor.

"Oh no nono...!" The voice said in shock. I see the figure run inside, worried about what to do. I held my hand up for help, but the person already left. I was half out at this point.

*THUD!*

The large doors slammed open at the throne room. Noctis sat way up there, talking to Ignis. The crashing of the large doors made the two jump a bit.

"I-IGnis..! N-Noct!"

Eyes were on the blonde young man. "Prompto, what has you so worried?" Ignis said in a calm voice. "I-I found someone! at the doorway! I-I think we know her. It's ____!"

Ignis's emerald eyes widen in shock. "If that's true we must act quickly, highness?" Ignis looked up at Noctis. "Of course! don't need to ask me twice Go!" 

Ignis speed-walked swiftly to the door, his heart began to speed up. 'Was it really her? ____? the one special person we know for years, and lost her doing a ridiculous daemon night hunt.'