Savage Wild man in a new world

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Your too loud as always Terk and I told you before to not scream out before you have even grabbed me.

Terk: Dang it Y/N, how do you always have a whole plan ready to counter me every time and make it seem like your clueless?

Y/N: Because I've trained myself to be that way and to always be mindful of my surroundings. The wild is our friend and we can always use it to our advantage.

Terk: Yea yea yea I know. *struggles to get out of vines*

Y/N: Actually you don't because if you did this wouldn't be happening every time.

I help her out of the vines as I take the bananas and get down from the tree with Terk in toe. As where walking we come across another familiar and friendly face.

Y/N: Hey what's up Tantor!

Tantor: Ahhhhh hey Y/N, hey Terk. What brings you guys to this neck of the jungle.

Y/N: We happened to walk by and decided to take a break while I looked for these bananas for my mom.

Tantor: Awwww that's nice of you Y/N always looking out for your mother.

Y/N: It's the least I could do since she's done the same for me since I was a baby. Anyway I gotta get these back to her, so I'll see you later Tantor, let's go Terk.

Terk: I'll catch up with ya. I gotta talk with Tantor for a minute.

I look at her skeptically.

Y/N: This better not be another attempt to jump me from behind.

Terk: Naw I'm done with that for today
I promise ya I won't do it.

Y/N: Ok Terk. I'm holding you to that.

I make my leave swinging through the vines with the bananas on my left shoulder. However once I reached my destination I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My family was being carried away in some strange square on what looked like black rocks, but they where rolling and these creatures that look like me are taking them away. I had to do something so I dropped the bananas and went straight for my mother. I did everything I could, but I ended up being captured and put in the same square as my mother.

Y/N: Where are they taking us mom?

Kala: I don't know Y/N, but one thing is for sure. These creatures are not friendly.

Y/N: But it makes no sense. I'm just like them, but there acting savagely. I'm nothing like these creatures.

???: SHUT UP IN THERE WITH YOUR OO OO AHH AHH ASS!

???: They don't understand English you dumbass, so save your breath cause they ain't gonna shut up until they feel like it.

???: What are you a biologist?

???: It doesent take being a biologist to know that gorillas don't understand English you dumbass brute.

???: What did you just call me!?!?!

???: THATS ENOUGH I DONT WANNA HEAR ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOU TWO UNLESS I ASK SOMETHING FROM YOU!!!

They both instantly shut up to the taller creature following his orders.

???: How much farther until we reach the rendezvou point Clayton?

Clayton: Where already here.

???: But where's the plane sir?

As soon as he says that the plan appears right above them.

Clayton: Right there. Now throw them in there and let's get payed.