"Just point and shoot. Shoot him twice. No, three times." I whispered, salty that I got eliminated.

Paul snickered in victory as I walked to where the other two fallen ones stood, Blue's arms wrapped around his fiance from behind.

"Okay, wait!" I heard Thalia squeal and I turned to them.

Paul had his gun pointed to her as she cowered. "Sorry, but I have too."

"You really don't." She begged.

Paul grinned wickedly. "You made grandpa very mad when you didn't show up. It's payback."

"Fine, just hurry up." She was still partially hidden while he was put in the open, confident he would win.

I pouted, unhappy that she wouldn't win. But Thalia sneakily lifted her gun and aimed, shooting him three times in the leg.

"Yes!" I yelled, hands up in the air.

Later on, I was with Thalia packing up the guns and masks. She was messing around with her own paintball gun, smiling subtly at her victory. The sight warmed me, seeing the proud look she had.

"Had fun?" I asked.

She shrugged, a smirk playing on her lips. "I sure did like shooting Paul."

I chuckled. "It was fun watching him scream." I put the bag in Paul's backseat and turned to her. "Ready for seconds?"

She did that thing she does with her lips, heading shaking. "Definitely not."

"We got food!" Paul yelled from the house.

I called back with a positive response and eyed Thalia. "Food?" It was easy to tell she was still hesitant, having been begged to be here and I'd take her back if that was what she wanted.

But she shrugged and kept messing with the gun in her hands. "Sure. Can I keep this one?" She waved the paintball gun.

"You can." I gave a nod and a smile.

We all sat around a small fire Blue lit since the sun was setting, logs acting as put seats. Each having a plate in hand, light, happy conversation was made. My eyes kept drifting to the quiet woman beside me who had her chin propped up by her palm, knee holding her elbow.

Thalia wasn't adding to the conversation, but seemed rather lost in thought. I poked her arm, watching as her eyes floated over to me. I smiled, she rolled her eyes. I poked her arm again, she scowled.

"Stop that." She hissed.

I naturally did it a third time. "Smile." A fourth time. "You know you want to. I can see it." I sang out with a fifth poke.

"One more time and you get punched." She threatened. I believed her, so I stopped but kept staring. "What?"

I pointed to my own mouth, lips curving upwards. "See?"

That restrained smile broke free and she even rewarded me with a quiet chuckle. "You're very annoying."

"Thanks, I love compliments." I put my plate down and laid my elbows on my knees, palms to my cheeks. "Tell me more."

The woman literally shoved my face away. "Shut up."

"I don't think I will."

She scoffed and looked away, but the smile remained for a few more seconds.

I stood messing around with a soccer ball while Paul brought out a guitar. I could hear the soft singing from the engaged couple, their voices carrying with the wind. I liked their dynamic, Blue, soft spoken and Vivian loud.