5

Guess what?

Guess what?

I slept last night.

I slept so much and so good that I almost didn't wake up for school.

So right now I'm running towards the bus stop.

Running is one thing that I'm quite good at. When I was little, I remember in my class I used to be called "runner legs". Cringy name, but I didn't care. So thank god, at least I'm good at something.

I get to the bus stop just in time seeing that the bus is literally 2 seconds away. Thank god.

I get in, greet the driver and go to my usual seat. Then I put my earphones in since I didn't have enough time to put them on before, and listen to music.

It is Thursday, just today and tomorrow for the weekend to finally arrive.

I love the weeknd. I love their songs.

Now that I'm thinking about them, let's listen to their songs.

So I spent my time on the bus listening to The Weeknd.

They are one of my favorites.

Just when the music 'starboy' finishes, I arrive at the school.

I get out of my bus and head to my class, which is, science. Wow, great. Time to pass my time daydreaming.

______

And that is what I did. Daydream. I don't really hate science, but I don't like it either. It's probably the teacher that I hate. But whatever.

I decided to go look at how my locker is. It has been a while since I have opened it.

I opened it and it's the same as the last time I left it.

Except I notice that there's a note. I know that isn't mine because I wouldn't leave a note in the middle of the locker. And I only have books in the locker.

Ohh, maybe it's your secret stalker who is so hot and is obsessed with you and wants to-

Shut up, this isn't Wattpad. It's probably some of those annoying shíts like Sara or Erick or something.

Ugh, just let's just open.

I open the note and read it.

Dear dalhia or daliha or whatever your name is. I am writing this to you to warn you about staying away from my Erick. Stay away, he is mine.

Again stay away. Your lovely friend, Sarah <8

What-

That is stupid.

She has an "h" in her name? Oh, I didn't know.

I mean she doesn't know how to write my name either so we're good.