1

I wake up by the lovely sunrise coming right to my face from my open curtains

I wake up by the lovely sunrise coming right to my face from my open curtains. I love mornings. Especially mondays.

Yeah right. You thought.

I wake up by the ugly screechy sound of my alarm that I really hate. I hate mornings. Especially mondays.

Why do they exist. Why can't I just sleep the whole day?

Why do I have to go to school? Why do I have to exist?

Whatever. Enough with this. I look at the time to see its 7:09

Oh shit. I literally slept through my 8 alarms. Again.

Ugh.

I have 20 minutes to catch my bus.

I get up from my bed and go to my bathroom to do my morning routine.

I already showered last night, so you don't need to worry about me being stinky or whatever.

Who the hell are you talking to?

You?

Right.

Left.

Ha ha, you are so funny.

Thank you. But I know.

Stop.

Fine.

Line.

I get out of my bathroom and go get dressed.

(You can imagine whatever you want)

I have 10 minutes. I grab my backpack and run to my kitchen.

I live in an apartment, it's quite small. But enough for one person. It has one bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen and living room. It also has a little balcony. I sometimes sit there and read.

I don't normally eat breakfast when I go to school. Only on weekends. But sometimes I just grab a fruit or a cookie. Or just gum. So I grabbed a gum, put my shoes on, got my things and ran out of the house to the bus stop.

I got there in time.

I always listen to music while I'm on the bus. Because there is literally no one that I can talk to or that I know that goes on this bus.

I only know some people from my class.

It's okay tho, I don't need anybody when I have me.

Period bae.

I was talking about me, not you. But whatever.

Girl- you know what, okay.

I reach my school and get out of the bus.

I go to my locker, nah just kidding, i'm too lazy for that. And besides, there are some people there so hell nah, I will just bring my bag with me.

I go to my class and sit on my seat. Ugh, let's hope that the time passes quickly.

________

It didn't.

The time felt like it was frozen.

Let it go.

Shut up.

When you want the time to go fast, it goes the slowest. But when you want it to go slow, it goes and you don't even notice.

Why.

I don't know. Time is stupid and unfair.

I agree.

Right now, I'm at the cafeteria, eating my fruit bowl.

Just some more classes to go.

Then I can finally go home, freshen up and go to the library.

Yes.

The bell rings, I get up and go to my next class. Which is English, I think.

_________

It is the middle of the class. I am listening to the teacher when I feel someone tap my shoulder.

I turn my head to my right and see Erick staring at me with a smirk.

Erick, the "bad boy" and the "player" of the school. Cringy, i know. He and his friends won't leave me alone.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to ask if you had any pen that I could borrow."

"Oh, im sorry. The only pen that I have is the one I'm using."

"It's okay." He responds. But then Sara, the one girl that I think hates me for no reason, talks from a few seats away from us like she has been listening to us. Stalker much.

Fan behavior.

"You can have mine, Erick." She says with a smirk and winks at him.

"Oh, of course." He says, matching her smirk.

The hell.

They're weird as hell.

I agree. Please time, go faster.

I ignore them and continue to listen to the teacher talking about shit. I prefer to listen to the teacher to be honest.

Just two more classes to go. You can do it.

You know, I think money can buy happiness. Because you can literally buy anything you want. Okay maybe you can't buy love, but why need love when you have money? Like my love is money. And besides, i prefer to cry in my big house, in my eight hot cars, on my big comfy bed or my big ass bathroom with a big bathtub.

"And that will be all for today, you still have 10 minutes till the class ends so you are free." I hear my teacher say.

Oh, time to listen to some music and daydream about some hot man coming to save me, or just me being a bad bitch. When will I have my main character moment?