4

Last night, I slept like hell

Nevermind, I didn't even sleep.

Yesterday, when I finished my work at the library, I found an amazing book, so I decided to read it. And guess what? I stayed up all night reading the book. It was just so addicting that I didn't even notice it was already 6am. I wasn't going to sleep for just an hour. If I did, i wouldnt have woken up for school. So I decided not to sleep.

Right now I'm in my class, and I can not wait till this boring hell class finishes. I'm in math class and I have no idea what in the shít the teacher is talking about. I'm too sleepy for this.

I really hate math, I only like it when I understand. And that is really rare.

I don't get why I need maths in my life when I have a calculator. I'm not going to go to a store and be like 'hey so the x of this would be 38 and then we have to find the-' yeah, no.

I'm trying really hard not to sleep. My eyes keep getting closed on their own and I just hope no ones watching me, that would be really embarrassing.

"Now, I want you all to do the exercises from 5 to 14 for the next class. That is, on Friday."

Ugh. Okay whatever just let me get out of this class before I fall asleep.

"Why so many?" A student complains.

"Those aren't many, I'm telling you, you will be done with them within 5 minutes. And besides, you have two days to do them."

"You say that because you're the teacher, they're easy for you." Another student says.

Before the teacher could respond, the bell rings and people immediately start to get out of the classroom, one of them being me.

It's finally break, now I can finish the book.

Normally, I just sit in the cafeteria alone, at one of the tables at the back. But when I read, I sit just outside the school on a bench so that I could read more peacefully.

So I get outside, sit on the bench and start reading the book from where I left it. Only some pages to go.

I hate when I finish a book, it makes me sad and like, empty. Like, what am I supposed to do with my life now?

I continue reading with the sound of the students, the wind and the leaves of the trees moving from the wind. The sun is trapped behind the clouds. And the weather is perfect.

I'm so into the book that I don't even notice the bell ringing.

What, seriously? That was fast.

Yes, now get up and go to class.

Or, I could just skip and go home and sleep?

I know damn well you aren't going to do that.

Fine.

I get up and go to my next class, guess I'll be finishing the book in the library today.

______

I'm on my way to the library.

But, before going to the library, I want to go to the shop nearby to buy some things.

Sometimes I get the urge to buy anything. I don't know what, just anything, for no reason. And that sometime is today.

I reach the shop that I have come to many times and go inside. I greet the person that is working right now and go to one of my favorite aisles.

That is where the mirrors are.

I have an unhealthy obsession with mirrors. I have so many mirrors in my apartment.

I see the mirrors and there are all types of mirrors. That I already have, but whatever. I just like to have them and decorate them with stickers. And of course, see my face.

I see all the mirrors and when I'm done, I go to the school supplies aisle. I need to buy a blue pen.

I have wasted it like 4 days ago but I always forget to buy a new one.

So I get the pen and go to pay. While going to the cashier, I grab a packet of stickers.

And then, I go to pay.

"Thank you" I say to the cashier and walk out of the shop.

I put my things in my small bag and start my way to the library.

I reach the library and get inside ready to see Lara.

But, instead, I am greeted by Jared and not Lara.

"Hey Jared. Where's Lara?"

"Hey, she isn't going to work here anymore."

"Oh, really? Do you know why?"

"No idea."

"Oh, okay, see you then." I say and I go to put my stuff away and start with my work.

Why did Lara suddenly decide to not work here? Oh well, it's not my business. I should finish my work and then finish the book. And then get a another book-

No, you are not going to get another book. I need sleep.

Ugh fine, but tomorrow I will.

While I'm setting more books on a shelf, my mind goes to the little boy and that man that I met yesterday.

Will I ever meet them again? Are they going to come here again?

I wouldn't mind if we meet again.