Chapter 18: Special Visitors; Cinder's Trap part 1

Hi there, everyone! I'm back, I hope you enjoyed last chapter. Now, I've heard the power scaling in this story is whack and the plot is subpar by some people, I apologize I couldn't satisfy you if you're one of those people. There are many more writers that are more talented than myself. I have a certain writing style that... may not be for everybody. But ... going into this story the power scaling was going to be non existent and whack as some of you put it, I apologize if I didn't make that clear sooner.

For those who take the time to read and enjoy my stories anyways, despite their flaws, I deeply appreciate it. It's mainly you guys who i write these stories for anyways.

Onto other things though... Here is a list of the pairings I could do. The only ones I cannot change are the main cast's pairings such as Odyn x Ruby, Roy x Yang, Khanna x Mercury, Baron x Flare, Daikon x Weiss, and Sybrh x Tarro. The following list are very possible pairings i could do:

Zero x Scarlett

Valvahdern x Jinjer

Or

Zero x Emerald

Valvahdern x Jinjer

Hailfire x Giblet

Shallot x Blake

Here's some options of pairings for Hailfire: (you can tell me whuch one works the best.. or i guess I'll decide if no one votes..)

Hailfire x Sun W.

Hailfire x Neptune V.

Hailfire x Giblet

Hailfire x Oscar P.

Hailfire x Zero A.

Hailfire x Valvahdern A.

Hailfire x Yatsu hashi D.

Best option for Blake:

A. Sun Wukong

B. Shallot Zenkai

C. Giblet Zenkai

Well that's enough of the character polls for now, let me know which option for each Character works best and if you want feel free to pm me or leave a review detailing why the option you are voting works for the particular character. Keep in mind I don't write female x female pairings or male x male character pairings either, no offense to those who do. That's just not my preference. I like traditional Male x Female pairings, but that's just me.

Anywho, onto the story!

P.S.: I don't own Rwby, Dragon ball super/Xenoverse, or Black Clover and their characters. Those characters belong to Akira Toriyama/Toei Animation, Rooster Teeth/Monty Oum, and Yuki Tabata/ Studio Pierot respectively. I only own the oc's that appear in this story.

Chapter 18: Special Visitors; Cinder's Trap?

Opening theme: Song 4 U (Tales of Xilia 2)

Visuals: replace the tales characters with the characters in this story. Villains being Cinder and Emerald. Mercury caught in the middle between the fighting sides unsure of which side to go with. Odyn and Ruby fighting against Cinder and Emerald respectively with the other characters fighting off the Grimm. Opening ends with Khanna extending a hand towards Mercury and the boy accepting it and joining the others after hesitating.

Weiss is seen to be running ahead of the group as Ruby and Odyn both are following after her. The others from their group of friends trailed behind them.