(Note: I don't ship Vmin, I just love them ❤and their bond.)

He then dials to Jimin and waited for him to pick up the call. But he didn't attends the call.

"Hey, Jimin.Me and Hobi are going to study together for our exams. Are you coming?if you want please let me know, we will come to your home. Bye, take care ,cry baby😫😫😫. " Tae send the text and got ready to go out.

__

"Hence proved! " Jimin smiled ear to ear when he solved 13 sums by using the notes and formulas.

He was so happy and excited and thought of he had completed all the syllabus in a go.

"Let me check how many more chapters, I have to study " He then took his syllabus and checked for the remaining chapters left.

"The F*" Jimin fumed in frustration when he found that he is reading the last year
Syllabus.

"I wont study " He sulked and got mad over him as he was really studing the pythogras chapter for past two days.

"Jimin, please co-"

"I DON'T WANT ANYTHING APPA" He screamed his lungs out aloud as he was soooo mad.

He wants to tear the maths books into pieces and throw it to the trash. But no, he can't do that.

While he was in getting mad, he received a tons of messages, and that 'ting' sound made him even more frustrated.

"Who the hell was it? " Jimin then took his phone and saw '1 message from Alien and '150 message from My Cold Boyfriend'.

"150 messages? " Jimin furrow and opened Jungkook messages.

"Voice note? " He then pressed the play button and waited for  it to play.

"Are you studying the previous syllabus or are you reading the comics books? "

Jimin paused the audio, as he was so mad on Jungkook.

"I hate you to the hell. I won't hear you. " He sulked and stared at the voice note angrily.

"Let's hear , what he had send me. " He huffed and then resume the audio to hear it.

"Anyways, that's not my problem. I have send you some notes and important questions to study for tomorrow's exams. Read the notes once and workout some examples, you will find it easy. And (a pause) dont skip your breakfast/lunch/dinner. Eat first and then study ok? And sleep on time. Bye. And call me if you didn't understand my handwriting. See you jimin. "

Jimin smiled and heard the audio again when jungkook asked him to eat on time.

He then looked at the other notes and saw jungkook has send him more notes and tricks to solve the sum quickly.

"I will really get good marks" Jimin got some confidence and decides to eat first and then study.

__

Jungkook glanced at his phone frequently as he still didn't get any reply from Jimin.

"It's wierd. " Jungkook thought to himself as usually jimin replies him instantly.

"Hey" He then heard a familiar voice on his behind.

"Somi? " He furrow.

"Jungkook, I'm still stuck with the third sum, please only you can help me " She pouted and gave the books to him.

"Ok.. " Jungkook then looked into the sums.

"See, you are taking the X first, that's why you didn't get the answer. Find the Z and solve the two equations and then you will get the answers. " Jungkook said.