... Why?!...

Izuku's POV unless said otherwise:

I was called by my father to come over and thankfully it was a nice Sunday so it wasn't a problem at all. First thing I had to do was get out of the UA dorms and the walk to the coordinations he gave me  and wait for a portal to open up for me.

I wonder why dad called me thia time.

It can't be because of his little group he tries to tame and train too....

Well they are not the best...

But still kinda good too....

Better than the heroes in training from my class.

They at least don't think life is a game.

Welp... I am gonna find out soon what dad wants from me.

As I was thinking that, I arrived at the coordinates and a warp portal  knew to well opened up for me. It was no other than Kurogiri who came through it and bowed towards me. No one knew about my connections to the LOV espectially not that my father was All for One. I knew and I could tell how the people would react to this. ME, All Mights prodigy, who also inherited his quirk One for All was actually the son from All for One and possessed his quirk too! Well my father loved me and wanted to make sure if I would go the hero route to be unstoppable. Come to think of it, I am sure no matter which route I would have chosen in life, my father would always be behind my back and protect me till the very end.

Ever since I was a little kid, he always told me he wouldn't search for a successor and since I was his flesh and blood.

Me: Hello Kurogiri, how is it going?

Kurogiri: Exhausted from babysitting... but otherwise fine. Thanks for asking young Master.

Me: Sounds really bad. 

Kurogiri: It is. Now let's get moving. Master told me to bring you to him immediately.

Me: I assume the others still don't know.

Kurogiri: Precisely.

The warp portal was made right in front of me and I went through only to find my father standing and already waiting for me. Once I arrived he immediately came over and have me one of his killer hugs. When I say kill, I mean it quite literally. They were so tight I never can breath properly.

Me: Dad.... Can't .... Breathe...

Dad: Ohh sorry son. It is quite a while that I've seen you.

Me: Same and as much as I like this reunion... why did you call for me?

Dad: You see....

Me: I see what?

Dad: I had this idea.

Me: Oh no....

Dad: Oh yes. 

Me: And I am here for what?

Dad: Because you will be participating in this.

Me: In what exactly and do I even want to know?

Dad: You will like it son.

Me: And why do you think I will be even doing it without you telling me what it is?

Dad: I've brought you here to test the LOV.

Me: And you need a hero in training.... for what reasons again?

Dad: To test them.

Me: Why not pair them against actual heroes or other villains.

Dad: Because non has the capacity and the power like you do.

Me: Please tell me this is a bad joke.

Dad: Not at all.

Me: Sooo.... you want me to participate in whatever this is and go against the LOV?

Dad: Yes. This will be a test for them.

Me: ... Why should I even do it?

Dad: I will get you this limit edition All Might figurine from his very first debut if you win.

Me: ... You need more than that.

Dad: Make it two.

Me: And a the Katsudon you make and I am in.

Dad: Deal.

Me: Deal. . . Dad you can't  do this in the future anymore. Only because you are my father doesn't mean you can make me participate in things...

Dad: I can! Deal with it and I would never do anything you don't like...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they are screwed....

Me: Why are you laughing like a maniac? You sound like Nezu.... AND why the hell you think they are screwed!

Dad: Because they will not know what hit them.

Me: .. can't against that.... Sooo what am I even supposed to do?

Dad: Hunt them down and play an underground hero.

Me: Not that bad.

Dad: See, I told you you will like that.

Me: Where and When?

Dad: They are already there since early this morning.

Me: Where?

Dad: At this abandoned island.

Me: You throwing me on an island like this?

Dad: Oh noooo.... son what do you even think about me?! Of course I will be giving you all you need.

Just like that he went to a nearby desk and pulled out a box from below it. After that he came back at me and basically shoved it into my hands.

Me: What's that?

Dad: All you need for this.

Me: ....

Before I knew what was happening, he already turned me around where a portal was and forced me to go through it with a " Good Luck my son! I believe in you! Go full out on them! Beat there asses and have fun!". That was all I could hear before I found myself in an abandoned building completly rundown to add on top of that blinking at the empty spce.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED!