"Hello, Mini-Pond. Come here." The Doctor hugged me next, and Sera hugged her brother-in-law. For once, she wasn't wearing a dress. She had on a pair of skin tight leggings, in a leatherette material, like how Mels wore them, and a long black shirt with a vampire fang smile on the front, saying bite me. Her hair, was curled, like, River Song, curled. She was still barefooted, and still gorgeous. But there seemed like there was something wild about her now, something broken.

"So, some people've been a busy couple then, eh?" I asked, hinting towards the history book. "Temptress, really?"

"Did you see us?" She asked me, her eyes glinting cheekily. But she didn't seem completely happy. The fire in her eyes, in wasn't as bright.

"Of course."

"Stalker."

"Babysitter."

"Hey, she babysat me too, remember?" Rory protested and then the Doctor got a hold of him.

"Rory the Roman! Ooo, come here."

He grinned at him, and then clocked what he had on his head. "Hey, nice hat."

"I wear a Stetson now. Stetsons are cool." And then there was a gun shot and it we all flinched, bar my sister who never did, as it flew off down the dusty road. 3 guesses.

"Hello, sweeties."

River

Mum... This looked to be after everything, the way she was dressed, the way her eyes were when she looked at me. But I had to pretend that I didn't know, just for the sake of Amy and Rory. "Right then, where are we? Have we done Easter Island yet?"

They flicked through their red diary. "Er, yes! We've got Easter Island." I already knew that.

"They worshipped you there, Doctor. Have you seen the statues?" Mum winked at me for that, and we had a little giggle at it.

"Jim the fish." Mum said, not even looking at the book. Her super brain that I got to inherit. I inherited dads sense of adventure at least.

"Oh! Jim the fish. How is he?" That poor little guy.

"Still building his dam." Aw, the sweetheart!

Uncle Rory had been rather confused. "Sorry, what are you three doing?"

Though Aunt Amy somehow knew. She was very smart. "They're all time travellers, so they never meet in the right order. They're syncing their diaries. So, what's happening, then? Because you've been up to something." Oh, they probably had. Or at least my father had.

"We've been running, faster than we've ever run. And I've been running my whole life, dragging Seraphina along with me. Now, it's time for us to stop. And tonight, I'm going to need you all with me." Dad kissed mums hand, confusing her and I sighed. Please, why did he have to do this? She didn't know...

"Okay. We're here. What's up?" Amy asked them, and mum smiled sleepily. She never did sleep all that much in this form.

"A picnic. And then a trip. Somewhere different, somewhere brand new."

"Where?"

Mum didn't answer this time, but dad did. He was the one who knew the future for once. "Space, 1969."

They took us to the side of the lake, the lake I knew, so, so well. A lake a never wanted to go to again, but I knew that if I didn't go with them, mum and Aunt Amy would get confused. She didn't know, she didn't know that this was the day...

"Salut!" Mum and dad toasted, both raising their glasses of wine as we copied. They wasted so much wine...

"So, when are going to 1969?" Uncle Rory asked, sipping his glass. It was very, very nice wine, I will say that for him though.