The Third Angle

Unknown place

"So what did you say that you will never be benim (mine), but now you are only benim Aayan opps..! afedersin (sorry)...Anubhav, my love! and will be with me forever..!" A girl of about thirty years old with green eyes and light brown hair said to Anubhav's body, which was lying in the middle of the bed.

!" A girl of about thirty years old with green eyes and light brown hair said to Anubhav's body, which was lying in the middle of the bed

(Beren Saat as Sophia).

"Madame! sıradaki ne (madam what's next)?" Her personal assistant asked.

"Nothing! Now we have to go back to Turkey from here because we are in danger of being caught here." Sophia said looking at Anubhav with longing eyes.

"And what of our men who are madly seeking the Anubhav's body"?

"Let them do what they are doing because when IB arrests them, they won't know anything, so IB will think that there is a third angle that is missing from them, so they will leave me and find that third angle and we will be saved..! " Sophia said with a wicked smile.

"And what about Anubhav?" Her PA asked.

"He will be fine in two days and after that we used mind washing techniques to erase his hafıza (memory)." Sophia smiled and explained her plan.

"Hmm... well, I'll arrange everything we need."

"Okay, now give us some privacy..!" Sophia ordered her PA.

The PA left from the room.

"I Told you that I will make you mine at any cost, and I have made it today too. Now you are dead to everyone and your missing body will be a mystery to the world...!" She placed a kiss on Anubhav's forehead, wrapping her arm around him.

[The Scene pauses]

In the hospital.

Maa-shaheed hone ke baad bhi mere bete ko sukoon nhi de rahe hai yeh log, pata nhi kahan le gaye mere bete ko....(maa said angrily with tearful eyes).

HM-maa aap shant ho jaiye kuch nhi hua hai Anubhav ko, woh bilkul theek hai aur aap kya aap baat baat shaheed shaheed kar rahi hai...mere Anubhav zinda hai....(grumpily).

Maa-Haseena hosh mein aa, Anu ko tere saamane goli lagi thi aur doctor bhi bol chuke hai phir bhi tu kyu nhi maan rahi hai....(maa said shaking Haseena's body by holding her shoulders).

HM-kyunki Haseena ka dil dhadak raha hai aur hum jante hai hamara dil Anubhav ke bina nhi dhadak sakta....agar unhe kuch hua hota toh hum bhi mar chuke hote...aur hum zinda hai iska saaf matlab hai ki Haseena ke Anubhav apni Haseena ke liye abhi bhi is duniya mein hai....(she said with confidence).

Aabhas-haan Dadi, Baba ne kaha tha ki woh hume chhod kar nhi jayenge....aap bharossss...sa bharosa rakho Baba par woh jald wapachh aayenge...

Maa-Hey Krishna! Tum samjhao inhe....(helplessly).