"Are karan, kya go gaya, everything's fine?" Aman was quite surprised to see him, last time he was here to invite a family function.

"Aman bhaiya!!! Please help me, I don't know where to go" Karan said in a tense tone.

" calm down! And tell me what happened."

"Bhaiya..i..i am not feeling well, I really hate this feeling"

"Where you're not feeling well?" aman asked him gently, trying to comfort him as much as he can.

...............

Ashima was working on some documents in the Conference room when a woman entered with lots of files come, she seems irritated and had some tears stains on her cheeks also.

She greets ashima briefly, sat on a chair in front of her, and starts working on those files, ashima noticed that she was not well..so she tries to start a conversation.

"What's your name?"

"Vani, I am an intern in the technology department."

" oh, you're an intern, well I am the head of this department."

" oh you...you are the head, I am sorry mam, I only heard your name."

"It's alright...don't be sorry, is everything fine? office environment doesn't suit you?"

" no mam, everything is fine."

"It's okay you can tell me, I am the head, it's my responsibility to check everything."

" mam I feel that I will be not selected permanently here."

"Why do you feel like this?"

" the other intern kushi, everyone likes her, she also hangs out with seniors and some of them just push their work to me."

" well if she's socialising with everyone, then you should also do, and complain to your superior who give their work to you."

" complain to superior, my hard work will go in vain after that, she's a slut mam, I heard rumours that she was sleeping with our superior."

" she's a slut then whom she's sleeping with, also a man whore."

"No...no, I mean ye..yes."

"Vani, you're calling her slut just because of rumours and let's just suppose, if she's sleeping with her superior for a permanent position,

Because she's confident in her looks, in her body to gain anything...I know this is wrong in this profession but just think,

If she's so confident in her body, are you confident in your talent to get what you want?"

"I...I am not, but even if I get confident, she will always be ahead of me, she's beautiful mam, she's so white, perfect features...everything,

And me, I am not beautiful, I am not white like her, I am dark."

"Who said you're not beautiful? If you're not feeling good about yourself and how others will do it?

Honey, first you need to feel beautiful, then before you know it, you can hear someone say that you look so beautiful today.

In professional and personal life, you need to get confidence and make sure to believe in yourself."

Vani starts thinking about what ashima said, meanwhile ashima collects her documents and put them in order then call vani name.