PANIPURI DATE

aman is checking the ultrasound reports of a patient, she's in labour and right now she's just 3cm dilated, in ultrasound, he noticed that her uterus is small, and he's sure that the baby's head will be stuck, it's 75% chance, if they go for normal delivery the child may die, and she already had a miscarriage before.

A nurse leads him to that patient room, he entered and sees many family members were there, some of are chatting, some discussing hospital bills, and a group of men having their own discussion.

Aman glanced at the nurse indicating why so many people doing there and she said they were not listening to her, aman sighed, and get irritated when people were not corporate with the medical staff.

" all of you, please get out of here, only two people are allowed in the patient room"

" she's our daughter in law, this is the big day for the whole family, how can we not be here"

" rules are rules mam, they are made for reasons, so please get out of here"

Most of them were seems irritated but get out of the room, only her husband and her mother in law stay, aman told The nurse to check on her while he went to discuss issues with her husband.

"Mr bhaskar, your wife has some complications, I think you know about this.

Her uterus is small, and the baby's head can stuck which may cause
Brain injury and even death, so my advice is to you to go for a Caesarean, if you take a risk and go for a normal, the child can't survive and in future, it will be hard for her to get pregnant again."

Aman explain to him that, he noticed that his mother does not seem happy with this, aman sighes and told the nurse to bring the consent form.

"Doctor, how much all this will cost?" Her mother in law asks him.

" approx 30,000 Rs and with this private room, it would be around 42,000rs."

"Doctor this is too much, and we book this private room because of our family members and this room charge is too much"

"Mam this is a private room, she has to stay at least three days after delivery, so you better decide early."

Aman told the nurse to explain the rest of the things to this couple, he comes out of the room and then goes to other patients to check on them.

After settling everything, a nurse informs him that they are ready for operation, aman went into OT wearing a surgical gown, as they were in the middle of the operation.

"Sir?" A newly appointed doctor asks him.

"Hmm?"

" sir, her mother in law asks me whether the baby is a girl or boy?" He said with a sad smile.

" prepare yourself, pal there would be more questions like this, just do your work properly, we can't afford to make mistakes in this profession," Aman said while his hands operating.

"Yes sir, I will."

The operation was successful, she delivers a healthy baby girl, and a nurse takes her for cleaning and checked her health.

Aman comes out of the operation theatre in scrubs, he sees the whole family were waiting outside,

"Congratulations, Your wife is healthy and she delivers a healthy baby too, they both are fine and safe."

"Thank you, doctor," he said shaking his hands with aman.

Aman smiles and makes his way to his chamber, when he enters he sees Karan, a neighbour who lives across from his hospital, he knows him because he was his sister's doctor when she was pregnant.