Chapter 22: Fucked up

Start from the beginning

"I like you. What's your name?" I asked as he looked really scared. "Noah, sir." He said looking around. "Well Noah. I appreciate the suggestions. Get me the tools, and also come to my office after this." He nodded running out of the door.

I looked at the other guard who had a understanding look on his face. "You. Get over here." I said as he snapped out of his trance coming over to me. "What do you think we should do, hm?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"To be totally honest if I ever caught my abusive dad I would want him to say everything he has done as I rip out his insides." He said looking at a unconscious Ryan.

"Very well, thank you Anthony." I said remembering his name when I saw him in training. He just nodded his head.

After a few seconds Noah came back with all the tools. "Someone wake him up." I said getting the tools all lined up. I was really excited I haven't done a bloody Eagle in forever!

Anthony threw water at him successfully waking him up with a start. "Welcome back to hell." I said walking closer to him.

"Now before we begin I want you to tell me everything you did to Aria. Not leaving out a detail. And then I will decide whether you have a quick death or a slow death." Of course he was getting a slow death. No doubt about it. But I just want to know what he did. He started shifting around.

"Well, she was a stubborn girl. Never listened and so I use to beat her every day till she got the hint. But she never did. She killed her own mother at the age of 7. And ever since then I have beaten her, watching as fell to the floor like the weak slut she is. I must say though, she does have a nice mouth when she struggles. You should try-" I cut him off by punching him in the face earning a sweet crack, I know I broke something.

I couldn't even think about his words right now because I was so filled with anger. I was shaking and all I could see was red. Even the two guards backed away.

"Get your asses over here and tie him up. Now!" I shouted as the rushed to do what I ordered them to do.

After they were done his hands were tied out to the side of him tired in rope around a wooden poll. His feet were tied together.

I walked up to him grabbing my favorite knife, the Glock perfection knife. I twisted it in my had a few times liking the feel of the cool metal.

I slowly sliced open his back making him cry out in pain. This is for my Aria!

I thought ripping his rib cage outwards into gorgeous wings. I pushed his spine aside. He was still screaming in pain. Good.

I then pulled his lungs through the opening of the ribs causing the wings to look even more gorgeous. I held his back skin that I ripped open, in claps. Holding it open to let me work on my art piece.

I came around to look him in the eyes. "I hope to see you in hell. Because on god I will torture you every day!" I said kicking his head so hard to the side that I snapped his neck.

I left the room turning my music back on. Exit light..enter light..I hummed as I turned to the guards. "Clean this up then go home or something." I said walking out of the warehouse.

I got into the car and thought about his words, "she killed her mother at the age of 7." Fucking bull shit! Even I couldn't kill somebody at the age of 7. And I know Aria would never hurt her own mother that she still says goodnight to!