Chapter 7

Its been a few months and mama have gotten bigger. Daddy also kept his promise so every village we go to gets sacked.

Right now I'm currently playing. " you guys better run before I get you." Screams Mathygo.

He chases us with a sword and we all laugh. We are at the river edge. All of sudden Mathygo leaps and tumples into we both fall in with a scream and that altered Jakharo. The river wasnt as calm as it normal is. Its moving at a real fast pace. It sweeps us for long periods of time and only letting us up for a few second. Suddenly I felt an arm grab my waist and lift me up. When I broke the surface I turn and say Mathygo spitting out water. The I saw my mama and the rest of the khalasar. I turn and saw Ser Jorah. He placed us back on land and mathygo and I mothers came rushing to us. My mama wrapped a fur blanket on me and took me inside her tent. She changed my clothes then We sat by the fire trying to get warm.

I heard rushing feet and a few words then finally my daddy came in. I smiled at him as he knelt beside us by the fire. Mama passed me to him and he started rubbing me warming me up soon I was warm enough and tired that I pass out. When I woke up I realized that they didn't take me to my tent and I was snuggled into daddy and mama chest. Both had a arm resting on me securing me in place.

Soon daddy woke up and saw me awake. He got dressed braided his hair the came and got me dressed. Today he put me in a black wrap that only covered my chest and a skirt. He bends down in front of me with back to me and I climb up. Once he knows Im securely on his back he walks out. The whole khalasar is watching and once the see me they all let go of their breaths that they are holding.

Daddy is talking g to Ser Jorah " tell khaleesi Daenerys that I took Neytiri out with me today and not to worry." Ser Jorah just nods.

Soon we are join by daddy blood riders and mine join us. Suddenly daddy jumps on his horse and takes off but checking to make sure I'm holding on tight. I guess I'm going hunting with him again. You before my new mama, my daddy didn't trust anybody to watch me well except maybe my blood riders and my handmaiden but other then that nope. So she. I was about 24 moons hold he took me on my first hunt. Well he hunted I just watched. We stopped and daddy got off he reached behind him and pulled me off and place me on his horse.

"Stay here and we will return."he said. Looking at me with caring eyes. He hands me of of his curved daggers " for your protection." Then he left. I guess he wasnt going far because he took all the bloodriders. I was just standing there when the reared up and i felled down. Suddenly a mountain lion came running towrads me and leap. Before he could attack I lurched my blade and the mountain covered me. I heard shouting and felt the earth tremble soon the moutian lion moved off of me and the stood my daddy. His face went from worried to concern to shock and finally he broke out in a grin and laughed. "My own daughter killed a full grown mountain lion all by herself. She will be the khaleesi who hunts."

I just smiled. He picks me up and place me on the horse and gets the mountain. Lion on back then jumps behind me and we head back to the khalasar.

When we got there the blood riders and my daddy told everyone what happen. Mama was a little mad that daddy room me hunting but when she saw me smiling she couldn't help but smile back.