i. adopted music

CHAPTER I:
adopted music

CHAPTER I: adopted music

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

( March 1986 )

      CLEODORA SAT IN HER SCARLET AUDI QUATTRO, WINDOWS DOWN, A BREEZE FLYING THROUGH HER HAIR AS SHE BEAT HER FINGERS AGAINST THE STEERING WHEEL WHILE HER RADIO BLASTED MULTIPLE DIFFERENT SONGS

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CLEODORA SAT IN HER SCARLET AUDI QUATTRO, WINDOWS DOWN, A BREEZE FLYING THROUGH HER HAIR AS SHE BEAT HER FINGERS AGAINST THE STEERING WHEEL WHILE HER RADIO BLASTED MULTIPLE DIFFERENT SONGS. She shouted the lyrics to Crazy Train as they were heard in her ears and blasted out of the windows.

"Can you please turn the music off, I feel like my ears are bleeding," the younger boy, Mike, in the seat behind her whined while covering his ears.

"I second that," the boy next to him, Dustin, added.

"You little shits need to be more grateful for my music," she pointed into her rearview mirror where she could see the two boys, "and that I'm giving you a ride to school out of the kindness of my heart."

      "And that was your choice, we aren't choosing to listen to this," Dustin added while she took a sharp turn into the parking lot of their high school.

"You two should be used to this since you're around Eddie so much," she tried not to mumble the last bit regarding her former best friend while pulling into a parking spot.

      The boys grabbed their backpacks from her car as she turned off the engine of it. "His music is actually good though," Mike shrugged while Cleo began grabbing her green shako and coat for the rest of her band uniform that she had already been wearing.

      "Please," she closed the door and managed a stable way to hold her things, "he adopted his music taste from me. Most of what you hear around him is from me so you should really appreciate me more." Mike and Dustin shared a look with each other, neither of them believing Cleo one bit.

Cleodora Kim, a band kid who was actually proud to wear the uniform and perform with her pristine condition woodwind instrument who was scared to step foot in the bathrooms at school because of all the germs, give Eddie Munson, a Dungeons and Dragons legend to Mike and Dustin who also made mothers hold their children close when he was near, his taste in music? She had to be joking.

      "You're full of shit," Dustin finally said as they passed through the doors of their school.

      "Yeah, you two don't even talk to each other," Mike added.

      "You're full of shit, and just because we don't talk to each other anymore doesn't prove that I'm not the reason for his music taste."

      "But it doesn't prove that you are," Henderson concluded as they finally reached the point where she had to part and meet with her band section and the two boys would go to their designated spots as spectators of the pep rally.

"Whatever, think what you want," she rolled her eyes, "do you guys need rides after the game?" She began walking down another hall backwards while talking. They both nodded. "'Kay, I'll meet you at the car, don't be late or you're walking!" she concluded with the last bit being louder as she got farther and farther away.

"She wouldn't leave us, right?" Dustin began walking with Mike while his doubts got the better of him, "Right?"