The Troll at Dinner

Začít od začátku

Just like that, Mirabel and Lona, and unfortunately the Hufflepuff seeker drive down too close to the stands. 

As they made their descent close to the stands, some of the students cheered for the three students as they were so close to the spectators. 

With Mirabel and Lona catching up to the snitch, Mirabel being on the right and Lona being on the left. They were so close to catching the Snitch. It makes a sudden twist and turns to the bottom of the stands. Mirabel and Lona follow the Snitch through many of the support beams that kept the stands tall and high. Mirabel and Lona maneuvered through the beams at such high speeds. And to their surprise, Hufflepuff's snitch was gaining up on them. 

Lona takes a massive and risky step up and goes straight for the Snitch. 

Soon enough, Lona was just three inches close to the biggest pain in anyone's back that is the snitch. Lona thought that she was close enough to reach out and grab the snitch. Sadly enough she was wrong. Without her noticing, the tip of her broom accidentally collides with a bottom support beam. Causing Lona to be flung off of her broom and crash into a support beam ahead of her. 

Mirabel turns her head to Lona and was about to help her when she hears her teammate shouts toward her with pain in her voice, "N-No, get t-that-that Snitch, HURRY!" 

Mirabel clutches her left hand and looks at the Snitch, making its way to the field she decides to continue her goal of capturing that blasted snitch. The first year Ravenclaw makes a hard left and was now out of the Quidditch field.

After ten minutes of attempting to grab the Golden Snitch, Mirabel was able to grab the Snitch on time. If it wasn't for her quick thinking, Ravenclaw would have lost the first game of the year. It went on like this; Mirabel and Hufflepuff seeker were practically neck-n-neck. The crowds for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff cheer on as their house players are so close to winning the game. It was anyone's guess on who would win. Mirabel surprised everyone as she slowed her speed and began tailing the Hufflepuff student. As the Hufflepuff seeker reaches out for the Snitch, it suddenly stops flapping its wings and falls past the Hufflepuff seeker. He turns his broom around to see that the Snitch isn't just flying in the air, but was also in. . . MIRABEL'S HAND!?

The announcer shouts with excitement, "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, FOLKS! ROOKIE RAVENCLAW CHASER MIRABEL MADRIGAL YURIMOTO HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH!!!" Everyone from Ravenclaw's team to those on the stands and some in Gryffindor's section cheers for Mirabel. " WITH THAT SNITCH, RAVENCLAW NOW HAS 120 MAKING THEM THE WINNERS OF THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON!" The crowd becomes even wilder. 

Unknown to anyone, Mirabel was on her broom crying with tears of joy. For the last six years of her life, she had never once gotten a single cheer from anyone at all. An entire school with more people than her village cheering for her and her skill was overwhelming for the young witch. Mirabel begins to smile slightly, then she smiles greatly as the tears in her eyes soon flood down across her cheeks like a raging waterfall. Mirabel throws her hands into the air with joy. 

A/N: And here is a short halftime clip for all you fine and dandy readers.

________________________________________________________________________________

7:33 P.M. 

The Great Hall

In the Great Hall, the students were served Halloween-themed foods and treat, carved-out pumpkins with glowing orange/red eyes floating around in the air. Everyone was talking about mining their own business, it was one of those quiet and peaceful dinners. While over at the Ravenclaw table was different. Everyone was screaming and cheering with joy as Quidditch won the first game of the year. Every student was a song that expressed the pure joy that they were feeling in the moment.