The Troll at Dinner

Start from the beginning

Hooch takes out the Quaffle and throws it into the air and thus Mirabel's first game begins. And just like that Cethana's plan went into motion immediately some of the Ravenclaw team members were worried that a second later they would lose the first match. The Beaters went precisely as planned, they went start towards the Keepers. Almost instantly, the Beaters started distracting them right away by circling one of them causing them to lose their balance. Or by causing one of them to chase after the Ravenclaw team member. After the Keepers were away, Ravenclaw Chasers on que went after the enemy Chasers causing them to divert their attention from the main target. Cethana made her move just as planned. The Ravenclaw team captain made her way to the goal and throws the Quaffle through the goal. Because of her clean shot at the goal Ravenclaw instantly earned their team 10 Points.

The announcer then shouts over the intercom with pure joy, "And just like that, Ravenclaw has earned them 10 Points!" 

Off to the side, Mirabel cheers for her teammates as she stayed in place with the Seeker who will help get the Golden Snitch. 

After a few minutes of staying in the air, looking for the Golden Snitch and occasionally glancing over at the Hufflepuff Seeker. Seeing that neither they nor her teammate has found the Snitch, it was fair to say that it will take some time until the snitch will be caught. Mirabel turns her head over at her teammate Lona and asks her, "Found anything yet?" 

Lona shakes her head and answers back, "No, not a thing."

Lona begins to turn her head around looking for the Snitch. As the two Ravenclaw team members continue their search, Mirabel narrows her eyes at something past Lona. Mirabel then squints her eyes, suddenly her eyes widen in shock at what she is seeing. It was the Golden Snitch. The actual Golden Snitch was hovering behind Lona who didn't see nor heard it's thin/long wings flapping in the wind. Mirabel moves over Lona ever so slightly while keeping her eyes on the Snitch.
Lona sees Mirabel looking at her. Before Lona could ask Mirabel why she was looking at her, Mirabel said, 'The Snitch is behind you.' Lona didn't read lips at all so she couldn't understand what Mirabel was saying at all. That change when Mirabel points to the Snitch past Lona who turns around and comes face to face with the snitch. Lona attempts to grab the Snitch with her left hand coming up from behind. Her attempt to grab the snitch ultimately failed as it flew away from Lona's hand at high speeds. Mirabel didn't waste any time and shouted, "Let's go!" 

With that command, with a firm voice, both Mirabel and Lona chase after the troublesome snitch that proceeded into playing the 'Cat and Mouse game with them. 

Both players began chasing after the Snitch, their chase lead them from flying around in the sky in a somewhat-of zigzag circle to taking a nose dive down towards the ground. As their nose dive downward, they made sure that they have enough room for each other to make close-call turns. They continue their dive down, and they occasionally do flight movements, with Lona and Mirabel going either up/down to be on the left/right. The snitch, suddenly makes a U-Turn facing upward, causing Mirabel and Lona to grab a hold of the top of the broom the pull their brooms upwards. As they fly upwards into the blue sky, with the wind blowing into their faces. 

While flying upwards, Mirabel hears off to the distance from the announcer, "Ravenclaw scores another 10 POINTS!" Mirabel smiles to herself that her team is now 20 Points ahead of Hufflepuff. As they continue flying ward, Mirabel looks over her shoulder to see the Hufflepuff seeker behind them. The young Colombian/Japanese witch then realizes that they must have seen them going after the snitch.  

Mirabel looks over at Lona and says to her while acknowledging the Hufflepuff student behind them, "We being tailed!" Lona's eyes widen as she looks over her shoulder. Lona looks over at Mirabel who says to her, "We need to get that Snitch before," Mirabel looks back at the Snitch and sees that it is now flying towards the stands. Mirabel looks over at Lona and the two give each other a determined nod at each other before flying down to the stand with Mirabel saying, "Dive! Dive! Dive!" 

Mirabel and the Sorcerer's StoneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara