Chapter 8 - Sakamaki's Family

Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shuu

I can't believe I just let her run away. I just found a delicious one. Oh, well...

I don't care.

It's too bothersome to look for her. If I'm lucky, I will meet her again.

I went back as soon as she was gone. I'm too lazy but I refuse to get into a trouble because she told someone that she encountered a vampire and just bite her. As I got home, I walk inside and found my brother is there waiting for me by crossing his arm. Oh, man.

"You finally home, Shuu."

"Yeah. I'm sleepy. Move, Reiji." Without hearing his words first, I walk passed him but then he caught my elbow.

"Wait, Shuu."

"What? You are nuisance. Let go."

"What is that smell from your clothes?" he asks.

"Huh? This? It's from the girl that I sucked before I went home."

"What?! Shuu, what have you done? You can't just carelessly sucking some random human's blood." Here we go again.

"What can I do? Her scent was too strong and I was so thirsty and I can't resist it. You aware about it too, right? Just by smelling the blood from my clothes," I ask. To be honest, I didn't even realize her blood got stuck on my clothes. Just by remembering of our previous encounter, she had a wound on her knee. But it was enough to make me awake because of it. I never met someone with such strong scent of blood just like her. What of her? It is very rare for a human to have such high quality blood.

"It is true, but—"

"Oi, Reiji!" Another brother of mine came. "Make some takoyaki! I can't wait long enough until dinner. I'm too hungry!"

Reiji's face immediately pissed and turn to him. "Ayato. We will have our dinner in the couple hours. You can wait the takoyaki tomorrow," Reiji told.

"Hah!!! I'm hungry already so make me—"Ayato unable to finished his words when he suddenly sniffed on something. His eyes are fixed on me. If I don't know anything about that woman's blood on me, I probably already kick him away from me. "What is that smell? Shuu, where did you find that blood's owner? It smells so good."

"You too, Ayato?" Reiji asks while shaking his head.

"What? Of course I want it too. Shuu, where did you found the owner? Bring that person here," he orders. Who the hell he think he is? He is just a little brother of mine and I'm not going to listen to anyone.

"Why it has to be me? If you want it just find it by yourself. I'm going to bed."

"Why me? It was you who know the person so you will be the one who bring that person to me!"

"I just found her accidentally when I was sleeping. I think she stumbled on my feet and fell down and injured her legs," I explain.

"And then you just drink her blood?" Ayato continues.

"Yeah," I answered lazily.

"What trouble you have caused, Shuu?" Again, he's shaking his head.

"Oi, where did you find this girl? If that's the case, I'm going to find her and bring her here," Ayato decides.

"Ayato! What are you saying? You can't do that," Reiji stops him.

"It's better than we drink someone's blood randomly, right? If she's here, we can share it."

"Nfu~. What girl, Ayato-kun?" I looked beside and Laito is walking down the stairs. "Ne, what are you guys talking about? A girl? You have to introduce her to me," he says and he sniffs his nose. His eyes turns at me. "Shuu, you smells nice."

"Even Laito too," Reiji says.

"Eh? What do you mean? Ah, is the owner of this smell is a girl? If that's the case, I want to meet her too. I want to taste it. Shuu is so unfair."

"What are you guys talking about?" Kanato appears with his Teddy bear.

"Tsk! You guys are so noisy! Disturbing my sleeping time, how are you going to fixes it?!" Subaru comes and as usual got mad at every single thing.

"Kanato. Subaru, you awake too?" asks Reiji.

"From which human Shuu drank from?" Kanato asks.

"A girl, apparently," Reiji answers.

"I see. Bring her here then."

"Wha— Of course we can't do that," Reiji refuses.

"Oh, jeez. Stop being so stubborn you four-eyed-glasses! I know that you want it too, right? We can just threat her if she dares to expose us to someone else. It's easy!" Ayato decides. This conversation definitely give me a headache.

"Ayato-kun's right. How about it, Reiji? Nfu~."

"We can do that. Right, Teddy?"

"Tsk! What a bother!" Subaru says.

"Whatever, just do what you want," I say. I don't care what are they planning as long they will not disturb me. Reiji too better stops now because this noisy triplet will never listen to him.

"Okay, fine." And he finally gave up. The triplet feels really glad. Okay, so the conversation is now over. Better go back to my bedroom now and have another sleep until tomorrow.

"Ah, Shuu!" Ayato suddenly grab my clothes and pull me to him. "You have to help us too. We don't know how she looks like and you were the one who tasted her."

"Huh? What a bother. I don't—"

No.

Come to think of it, if I have her here-I can drink her blood again. The blood of a girl with those crimson eyes. Just by remembering her eyes, I know there is something from her. A human with special ability, maybe? And her blood... It tastes so sweet and makes me want more and more. 

"...Fine. I'll go too. If that means I can find my prey again."

"Come on, then. And you better let me taste her first," Ayato orders. Whatever.

"Wait, Ayato. Are you going to find her now?" Reiji asks.

"Of course!"

"And how are you going to find her? Do you think she will be back at the same place again tonight?" Reiji got a point. For me who just attacked her, there is no way she will be back there. She probably got scared and won't return there.

Oh, wait a minute.

I pull something from my pocket and I realize it was never there until she ran away. "By the way, I found this before I went home. Looks like it her belonging," I say while holding a phone. I'm guessing it belongs to her. Maybe she dropped it when she was trying to run away from me.

"Well, maybe this will be our chance to find her. Many human will come for this thing when it's gone. Nfu~ wonder what her looks like will be?" Laito wonders.

"Hey, can we go now?" Kanato asks.

"You're going with them, Kanato?" asks Reiji.

"Of course, I want to see her right now. And Teddy want to see her as well."

"Tsk! I'm not going. You guys do whatever you want," Subaru says.

"I am not going as well," continues by Reiji.

"Eeehh?! Reiji and Subaru are not coming? Maybe we can use your help to catch the poor little lamb. Nfu~."

"Four of you are more than enough to catch one human girl."

"Whatever. Come on!" Ayato says and he goes out the mansion first.

We are heading to the park where I slept and wait. We hides few meters from where I slept before. Let's just hope she will come tonight to search her phone. And there she is, just got into a trap.

Waiting to be captured.