Chapter 5 - Day 3

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

It's been three days since I came to Mukami mansion.

Those brothers started to getting accustom with me and also vice versa. Facing the same routine every day, mostly I do the cooking with the noisy Yuma-kun, the two-face Kou-kun, the stolid Azusa-kun but he was the one who always protecting from Kou-kun and Yuma-kun. Also...

Ruki-kun...

I can feel my cheeks reddened. I still remember about what happened yesterday. I know it was just an accident, but still...

Just by remembering his soft lips, my heart is beating so fast. He was just helping me but he couldn't keep his balance and we both fell to the floor and then end up kissing. No. That was not a kiss, our lips were merely touching.

"Pyon-chan!" In the middle of my mind, I can hear Kou-kun's voice from outside of my room. I go to the door and open it.

"Kou-kun? What's wrong?"

"I want to show you something. Can you come with me for a moment?"

"Eh? But, it's already late and I'm about to go sleep now."

"Just a minute. I'm sure you're going to love it. Please?" he begs, with those puppy eyes. I really hope he will stop that. I can't refuse him if he's showing those eyes.

"O-Okay. If it's just for a minute then."

"Yeah!! Well, come on then." He grabs my hand and pulled me to his direction. We walk out the house and go to the garden. When I first came here, their garden was the one which got my attention. They have a very beautiful garden also the vegetables garden. The one whom I do not expected at all, belongs to Yuma-kun.

"Kou-kun, what's exactly you want to show me?" I ask and then he stops and turn back to me while smiling widely just like what usually do.

"This." He points his finger up to the sky as I automatically follow his finger. What I see, amaze me too much. There are many stars up there. Hundreds of them or probably thousands.

"It's pretty."

"Right? I know Pyon-chan is going to love it so I want to bring you here."

"Really? Thanks, but I wonder if there will be a shooting star?"

"Hm, maybe yes or maybe no. Do you have a wish, Pyon-chan?"

"Yep, I hope you guys become normal and stop picking on me, especially you and Yuma-kun," I tease.

"Uwa! Pyon-chan... Aren't you a little bit mean?"

I chuckle with his reaction. "I'm just kidding."

"Jeez, well, do you have another wish?"

I can only look at him and smile. "Yes, I have. But, I'm not going to tell you because if I did, my wish will not come true."

"Pyon-chan you are so stingy! Tell me!" he pleads.

"Nope. Still won't tell you. Well then, I'm going to take some pictures because it's very rare to see so many stars like this," I say and pull out my phone from my pocket.

"Is it a very important wish that make you unable to tell me?" Kou-kun asks with such a low tone. To be honest, that is true. I have a wish. A very important one. But...

No matter how much pray or wishing to the stars, it will never come true.

No one can grant my wish.