Chapter 1 - Prologue

(Edited)  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

Today is a nice day.

A very nice day to have some great time with my friends. My best friends.

Every single day all of my friends will come to my house to accompany me. Well, they did it because I don't have parents. No, I still have them and they didn't abandon me. I was the one who leave them. I was scared to hurt them. I don't want to make them sad. I am scared to...

"Chi-chan! Can you help me with this cake?" I could hear Ei's voice from the kitchen. I looked back and he was having a problem with the cake that I made. Well, I couldn't let my precious cake to be ruined by him. Better go to him now or he is going to ruin it.

"Coming, Ei!" I stood up and go to him, the man whom I considered as my older brother. 

Hino Eiji. He's 25 years old and works as a Bartender. He has light brown hair with a pair of the same color eyes. He is a very fun guy but very clumsy. He might be an older but sometimes he can act more childish than me. I called him with 'Ei' since I came to know him. When I called him with 'Hino-san', he thought it was rather weird for him so he asked me to call him anything besides 'Hino-san'. To some people, he should be careful because maybe they will called him with some weird names.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know how to cut it nicely. Every time I cut it, the cake always went into pieces. I don't want to ruin your precious cake again. The last time I did that, I got some death glares from Jin," Ei whines.

"What's that supposed to mean?" another mysterious voice appeared. Not for me though because I know very well that voice.

"WAAAAAA!!!! What the hell, Jin?!" Ei screamed, loud enough to be hear in the entire house.

I turn back and look at the young man who has dark hair and silver eyes standing right behind me. The silver eyes which always succeeded made me stun by it. "Welcome, Jin."

"Yeah," he answered simply. This man right here is Kuga Jin-my precious friend. He's already with me since I was very young, around 8. And he is also not human. He came from a Demon race. That's why he is very handsome and drooling at the same time. Women will particular came to him because of his appearance and his pheromone. Jin call it as the Demon's Pheromone but I was not affected by it. Lucky me, I suppose. And his age? Well, beats me. I have no idea and to be sure, I never asked him about it. Since then, he always stay by my side and since he is very protective towards me, I considered him as my father. Very protective, but sometimes he could spoiled me a bit.

"Well, Hino? Is there something wrong with me which caused you have to scream that loud? It's noisy and nuisance," Jin says coldly. Very typical of him.

"Uuh, you don't have to say it like that. Jin, you are really cold, you know? How come you are so nice and kind to Chi-chan while you are so cruel to me?" Ei asks.

"Because you always do something that make me unable to be kind to you," Jin replies. This scene has always happened every day too. Ever since these two know each other, they never had a good relationship. Ei tried to be nice to Jin but Jin just can't do it. I wonder why?

"There, there. Enough, Jin. You are going to me him cry again. Right?" someone came again. A young man with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Izumi! Please protect me from this cold hearted demon!" Ei says while weeping. 

Sano Izumi is his name. Same as Ei and Jin, I considered him not just as my friend but also as my family. He is also in the same age as Ei. I thought of him as my mother figure. Why? Because he always worry about me. Well, just like Jin but more like the mother type. While Jin is very concerned about my safety, Izumi-kun always worried about my well-being. Like to not forget to brush my teeth, not forget to have my meals three times per day, and so on. Like what usually mothers will do to their kids.