Chapter 3 - Day 1

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiaki

Pissed off.

That's what I felt first thing in the morning.

Why?

Right after I woke up, Yuma-kun came to me and asked me to cook their breakfast. "Oi, Himechi! Hurry up! We're starving!" he shouts. What I learnt about him is what he can do was only yelling and ask someone to do everything for him. Typical of a spoiled brat.

"Oh, make Vongole Bianco, would you? That's my favorite," Kou-kun says.

"No. I already made the same ones for all of you. If you want some pasta, just wait until lunch."

"What the—! I don't want to wait that long! I don't want some omelette and sausages! Vongole Bianco!" he screams. Whatever, I'm not going to listen to any of them.

"Is this how you're going to act, Pyon-chan?" I don't answer him. Better if he realizes on how annoyed I am with him and also Yuma-kun. "Fine." Before I can do anything, I can hear the sound of broken plates and the utensils being fall down to the floor. He just pulled the table cloth harshly and all the foods and drinks fell to the floor.

"What are you doing?!"

"This is what you get because you dare to disobey me," he says proudly. Now I know. This brat here is a two-face idol who can't bear when his request was not being heard. "I'm not going to repeat the same thing again. Make. Me. Vongole. Bianco," he says slowly. I glance to Ruki-kun and he is just watching us. Watching me in this pitiful state. I know what they are doing. They are trying to get rid of me. I know full well about it. But I won't lose. Not in a chance.

In the end, I give up for now and made the pasta as Kou-kun's requested. 

"What the hell?! Why Kou is the only one who get his favorite food? Make one for me too, Himechi!" Yuma-kun orders.

"If you want it, make it by yourself," I counter. If they think that I will obey every single of his words, they are so wrong. I am not scared with them.

"Wha—? You... Do you know who you are talking to?" he asks with such threatening tone.

"Yeah. I'm currently talking to a spoiled brat who doesn't even know on how to cook his own favorite food and only know on how to bark orders to someone." Okay, to be honest, I am quiet scared now. But I refuse to lose with them.

"What the—? Did you just say brat?! How dare you when you are just the same age as us! If you consider yourself more adult than us, tonight make my favorite food then, auntie." Okay, that's it!

"What did you just say?!" Now he just switched the trigger. I might be older but I'm just 18 years old. I am not in the age where people call me by auntie. How rude of he!

"That's enough!" Ruki-kun suddenly shouts. It was enough to settle us down. He glances at Yuma-kun first and then his dark eyes fixes on me. "Now, you already know what we are. I'm not sure you will be able to endure it for a week. Why don't you just call Kaito now so you can go home? Besides..." he pauses. "You have a look that you want to go home."

He is right.

He sees right through me.

I want to go home. I can't take this anymore. I want to respect Kai-kun's request but I couldn't do it while these four doesn't want me with them. They despises me and want me to get out from their house as soon as possible.

Maybe Ruki-kun was right. Maybe I should go home. Go back to my family. With Ei, Izumi-kun and Jin. That's where I belong. Not here. Not with these guys. But...

I'm sure Chiaki will be able to do it instead of me.

Kai-kun trusts me to do this. He won't ask for me if he know that I couldn't handle it. He trusts me to take care of this troublesome brothers. If he said that I can, that means I can do it. I won't let them affected me. I won't let them win over me because in the end...

They are going to listen to me.

"Do you need to hear my answer again? I said no. You told me by yourself, right? In a week. Meaning I will get out from your house by next week if you guys are still unable to accept me." I could tell their eyes are on me. And they are also listening to me. Time to show them who the Boss is.

"Or are you scared that my existence here will affect you?"

"What do you mean by that?" Okay, I got his attention. This might be the reason of why they are trying to kick me out. Kai-kun told me they all closing their heart because of their horrible past.

"You heard me. All of you were having a terrible past and that's why you don't want to be close to people. You are scared to be hurt again. All of you are just a bunch of cowards living in the mansion."

"Why you—!" Before Yuma-kun could continue his words, Ruki-kun stops him by raising his hand to him. I know I have to stop this, but this is the only way to make them let me stay here.

"Is that it? Is that why you don't want me here? Afraid that your wound will be healed?" I continue and I can see on how pissed they are. I look at Ruki-kun since he is the one who controlled his brothers. "So, o older one. Be a man and take a pride of what you already said."

***

Ruki

This is the first.

I never met someone such as this woman.

She was the first woman who dare to disobey me. The first woman who dare to stand up to me. She is indeed interesting. When other women will try on getting my attention but not with her. 

Sakurazuka Chiaki. She is an interesting one and possibly... Will be our precious prey. I can tell the minute she stands right in front of me. I could smell her tempting scent. My instincts immediately told me that I wanted her. To tastes her blood. I wonder on how the taste will be. Sweet? Whatever it will be, I want to drink it one day. As long Kaito didn't know about it, everything will be fine.

"Hm, interesting." I guess I have to let her stay for a while. Maybe I should treat her differently starting tomorrow and when she let her guard down, I can taste her and that will be the time when she will begs to go home and that will be the time when she is is not allowed to go.

To be our source of power.

"I thought you will be crying because of us. Well, for the first time I saw you-I already think that you will have this spunky behavior," I say and she continues to stare at me with his large brown eyes. "No matter. If you are like the most girls, I probably already kicked you out but since you are this interesting, maybe I will see what you can do for the next one week."

"Well, if Ruki already say that I guess we just have to accept it. Better prepare yourself, Himechi," Yuma says. I know the minute I agreed to let Chiaki with us, my brothers will immediately follows.

"I guess so. Hope we have fun. Ne, Pyon-chan?" Kou says while smirking.

"I don't mind. From the...first time, I was...happy when Chiaki-san...come to our...house. She looks...nice, kind and....delicious too," Azusa says. Oh, damn.

"Huh?" Chiaki looks confuse. Surely she will get confuse when someone told her that she was delicious. 

"Azusa," I call.

"I'm sorry... Ruki," Azusa apologizes. He immediately knew what I meant. I told them before to not let Chiaki know about us being a vampire. That was Kaito's request. I don't mind to break it when I already tasted her but not now. I don't want get into a fight with Kaito.

Let's see how far we can go with you, Chiaki.